Schiller Park, IL 60176 Map · Phone number

About "Celebrations Limousine" (Formerly BD Limo)

Committed to provide its clients only the best limousine services, Chicago Celebrations Limousine Inc. gained the experience to handle events and meet the highest request of quality and style, through the years. We provide efficient limousine services in Chicago land area and suburbs. Style,safety and seriousness define the triangle we built our business on. Our services are reliable and efficient. You may benefit of impressive transportation hiring one of our limos. Visit Our website www,celebrationslimousine.com

Follow "Celebrations Limousine" (Formerly BD Limo) on

hummer celebrations limouisne copy
celebrations logo web only
redcarpetwhitelimo
"Celebrations Limousine" (Formerly BD Limo)

15 Reviews for "Celebrations Limousine" (Formerly BD Limo)

Katy · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough about Celebrations Limo either. For my wedding on May 28th, they arrived way ahead of schedule and got us on time to every stop. Our driver, Dominic was amazing. So helpful, friendly, accomodating, and attentive. They have a wide variety of vehicles, so one is sure to fit your needs. I also found them to be very competitive in regards to pricing as well. They always got back to me within 24 hours when I had a question. I highly recommend Celebrations Limo for your next big event!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Cristine · Married on 08/08/2014

I can't say enough about Celebrations Limousine. Easy booking, prompt responses to all my questions, clean and new luxury cars with dependable and friendly drivers who are very polite and courteous, the car was spotless and iced down ready to roll. The best prices around too! Sergio, the owner went above and beyond to accommodate all my requests! It was a perfect evening and one for us to remember. Thanks to Celebrations for being one of the few that believes in customer service. The only car service I will use!

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • User4281903 · 2+ years ago

Celebrations Limo was excellent. One of the most stressful things was actually trying to find transportation for our wedding mostly because it seemed like every company had at least one bad review and even one is enough to give pause on such a big day. However, Celebrations was great, Dominique was our driver and extremely polite, professional, and timely. They called me the week of the wedding to confirm the pick up time, date, and location. Though our experience with them was short since our ceremony and reception took place in the same venue, we mainly used Celebrations for pictures around the Chicago, but only really ended up going to one location. That being said, though I had paid for 3 hours, we were finished in 2.5hours and Dominique wanted to make completely sure we no longer required his services before departing. I did tell him he was free to go. I give them my highest recommendation. We had the 14-passenger Escalade.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Award

"Celebrations Limousine" (Formerly BD Limo) FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

Celebration Limousine (formerly BD Limo) is a great company for your limo services. I will recommend this company to any person looking for a professional company and very friendly.

• Schiller Park, 60176 See on map