Celebration Pointe

Northwest Corner of I-75 And Archer Rd, Ogden, UT 32608 Map · Phone number

About Celebration Pointe

Hōm Hotel & Suites is the new hotel at Celebration Pointe. With a modern, minimalist-inspired design and a number of great amenities, it’s the perfect place to celebrate your stay. Located right off Archer and I-75 and just 3 miles from the University of Florida, it’s your gateway to Gainesville and everything our town has to offer. Guests have the opportunity to enjoy a gourmet breakfast, take a dip in the pool and walk right over to the shops and entertainment at Celebration Pointe. As the day comes to a close, guests can grab a nightcap at our Foyer bar and settle down for a reinvigorating snooze in our uniquely-decorated rooms.

• The 5th Floor
  • The Foundry Weddings and Events
  • Clubhouse on South Temple
  • Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House

2 Reviews for Celebration Pointe

Justine · Married on 07/18/2009

They were very helpful and made everything the way we wanted it. The price was the cheapest in the city that we could find, and it was worth every penny. They allowed alcohol, which is very rare for Utah. They provided the bartender and it was also very affordable. Everything they provided turned out amazing, everyone complimented us on how much fun it was. Because they took care of basically everything all we had to do ourselves was the dj, photographer, videographer and the dresses and suits, which was nothing. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day and not stress about anything else, because I knew they had it covered. We loved it here and would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2009

Darci · Married on 05/01/2008

I was extremely pleased with the place. I was surprised to find it since it didn't really show up on most websites. From the outside it doesn't look like much (an old air force officers club) but I was so impressed with the inside. I even recommended the place to my office for our christmas party and they all loved it as well.

Sent on 02/27/2009

• Northwest Corner of I-75 And Archer Rd Ogden, UT, 32608 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Celebration Pointe)