Hedgesville, WV 25427 Map · Phone number

About Celebration Entertainment

Celebration Entertainment specializes in Wedding Reception entertainment, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties (ages 10 and up), and most any special event you can think of, throughout the Martinsburg WV, Hagerstown MD, Winchester VA, Chambersburg PA, and surrounding areas. We have become the area's most requested entertainment specialist by delivering unforgettable service, exceptional coordination, non-stop fun and personalized quality entertainment at every event. Plain and simple, we treat every event as if it were the only celebration of the year.
Follow Celebration Entertainment on

IMG024531

44 Reviews for Celebration Entertainment

• jen.house13

Jen · Married on 10/07/2018

Neal was amazing for our wedding! The music flow was perfect and he was great at communicating what should happen and when to keep our wedding on schedule. The music was AWESOME and got everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you Neal for helping us have a perfect day!

Amber · Married on 05/25/2018

Neal was absolutely amazing to work with. I had to move up the wedding a couple of weeks due to some family circumstances and he was so gracious about it. We met in person, discussed details over the phone, etc. We couldn’t have picked a better person to DJ our special day. I would (and will) 100% recommend him!

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2018

Neal was OUTSTANDING! From the beginning he provides an extremely user friendly website to fill out your songs and even if you can’t think of any songs he know EXACTLY what to play!! I was referred to Neal by our wedding coordinator, she has seen Neal play several weddings. She told he was fantastic, and I took her word for it and thank god I did!! He provided a photo booth which my guests LOVED! His lights made my entire room SPARKLE, his music choices pleased EVERY single guest and we were all chanting begging for the night to never end. What an amazing day. Your DJ is the voice of your wedding and really sets the bar for the vibe. Make sure you pick Neal and you will not be disappointed.

Celebration Entertainment FAQ