Celebrated Occasions

3107 South Campbell inside The Wedding Collection, Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Celebrated Occasions

For the past 30 years at Celebrated Occasions, it's been our goal to give every bride an invitation that expresses her personal style, creativity and one that sets the tone for her very special day. We provide professional guidance and etiquette assistance with every order. Whether it's done on-line, or in person, we are here to help. We have one of the largest selections of invitations and accessories in Springfield and carry a nice selection of invitations in house to print for Showers, Luncheons, Girls Night Out, Rehearsal Dinners and much more. With invitations available by the each, there is no order too big or too small. In addition to a store filled with accessories, we do custom orders in your colors, at no extra charge. Your wedding invitation sets the tone for your wedding and it's the very first glimpse your guests will have into your wedding day. What kind of reaction do you hope to elicit when your guests receive your invitation? Make a great first impression with our calligraphy envelope addressing services.

Check us out on line at www.celebratedoccasions.com, or call today to schedule your individual appointment with professional guidance 417-881-1854. We are located inside The Wedding Collection at 3107 South Campbell in Springfield. Don’t walk down the aisle without us!

bsn9399lr

Celebrated Occasions 6
Celebrated Occasions 7

Katie Levy · Married on 08/07/2019

Wedding Invitations

I recently ordered my save the dates for my wedding through celebrated occasions. Basically right after I submitted the order, Lori called me to talk through some changes she suggested I make on my order. Her suggestions were helpful and ensured that the save the dates would be perfect for my wedding. Throughout the process, she has kept me updated and sent me the changes as they were made to my order. I also had some confusion on my part, and she was more than willing to help me with that as well. I totally recommend Celebrated Occasions!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! Whether my clients order through my website or in person they are all important to me. As you know I review orders submitted through my website to check for errors and will not submit them if I see things that need to be changed. I look forward to working with you again.

Devin Laplante · Married on 08/07/2019

Save the dates

My fiancee and I ordered some invitations from Lori an Celebrated Occasions. We are more than happy with the service we have received from Lori. She keeps us updated on all changes and makes suggestions thatbare really helpful, especially since we need the help. She is also flexible with any changes we may need.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/22/2019

Lori of Celebrated Occasions was very responsive, helpful, and attentive.

Lori worked closely with me through the design and proof process of my wedding programs. She provided a very quick turn around time and even counseled me on the best shipping option for fast delivery and the most cost friendly option. The product was excellent quality. I liked being able to view their online store and select a wedding program that best suited the style of my wedding. Their online design tool provided a template which was easy to use and allowed for modifications. I would highly recommend Celebrated Occasions!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Celebrated Occasions FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celebrated Occasions 1
    15% Off Booking Deal

Receive a 15% diecount off of wedding accessories and attendants gifts when we do your wedding invitations.

• All About Vacations and Honeymoons
    All About Vacations and Honeymoons Travel Agents

Lori, Would you write me an endorsement for Wedding Wire? Thanks!!

• Jared Hoffpauir Photography
    Jared Hoffpauir Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori, with Celebrated Occasions knows exactly how to help you find the perfect invitation/save the date cards for your wedding or event.

• Creative Shots Photography
    Creative Shots Photography Wedding Photographers

Lori knows her invitations. She has so many choices and you can order online or you can book an appointment and she will help you with your invitations. She can take care of Save The Dates, Wedding Invitations (from simple to exquisite), Napkins, All of your Wedding Accessories. She's awesome and will even address all of your invitations (that is a huge relief for most brides). Make sure you check her out.

• 3107 South Campbell inside The Wedding Collection Springfield, 65807 See on map