Celebrated Occasions Reviews

109 | Springfield, MO

109 Reviews for Celebrated Occasions

Mary Schrag · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Great to reduce our stress and caring for us

Lori was great to run additional invitations over the course of about 5 weeks as we added guest who we didn't not get listed initially on the invite list. She made us feel like we were the only people she had to take care of....making us feel special and very important to her.

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Mary. I appreciate you choosing to include us in your big day and I look forward to working with you on future celebrations. All the best to you!

Sara · Married on 07/10/2020

Very helpful and easy to work with!

Lori was very helpful and easy to work with as we designed our save the dates and wedding invitations. Although we went through a few rounds of changes to our design, Lori was always very helpful and responsive to ensure that we loved our final product. We would definitely recommend Lori and Celebrated Occasions!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Sara. I enjoyed working with you and Brian and thought the final design colors were just perfect for your Fall wedding. I hope to work with you on future celebrated occasions!

April Mika · Married on 07/10/2020

We will use Celebrated Occasions again!

Excellent experience, Lori worked with in our budget and gave us many options to get the look and feel we wanted without breaking the bank!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much April! I appreciate you including us in your daughter's wedding plans. I look forward to working with you on future celebrations.

Melissa Jackson · Married on 05/30/2020

They are amazing and very welcoming. They took their time with us.

They are welcoming and patience

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Melissa. I loved your save the dates and look forward to working with you and Jeff on your invitations!

Emilyl · Married on 01/08/2020

Lori was great to work with!

My now-husband and I were planning our wedding in two different cities. Lori was incredibly patient as we selected our invitations, thank you notes, and programs. Also, her attention to detail was incredible and allowed us to focus on our vows to each other.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you very much Emily! I know you had a lot going on and I'm glad I could help. I enjoyed working with you and am happy you choose to include us in your wedding plans. Cheers to a Happy New Year!

Rachel Skidmore · Married on 12/14/2019

Friendly, Helpful, and Beautiful Invitations!

Beyond pleased with the invitations we received. Lori spent many hours helping us pick out the perfect Wedding Invitations down to every last detail. We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! So many gorgeous options!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thanks Rachel, that's great to hear! ! I agree they turned out wonderful :-) I'm happy you choose to include us in your plans. All the best to you and Juan.

Leslie Skidmore · Married on 12/14/2019

Great Experience

Lori was great to work with. Very patient and only wanted my daughter to be happy with her selection. We were very pleased with the final product. She was very respectful of our budget & helped us select the most beautiful end product. I would very much recommend her.

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It's always fun to create and design the perfect invitation for each bride. I loved the way Rachel's turned out, so elegant! Thank you for choosing me!

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2019

Lori is the BEST!

Lori was very helpful in helping both of my daughters find exactly what they were wanting when it came to their wedding save the dates and invitations. Everything was perfect and we loved the special touch of her being able to address the envelopes for us!

• Kelli

Kelli Kuhl-Long · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Service!

Lori was so helpful. Shopping for wedding invitations is super overwhelming, but it was easy with Lori. I highly recommend Celebrated Occassions.

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

I agree Kelli there are SO many options when planning a wedding and it can be overwhelming. Thank you for allowing us to help you :-)
  • I

Iglesia Rivera-Edwards · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding invitations

Lori helped us design our wedding invitations from start to finish! She was a joy to work with and our invitations turned out exactly how we envisioned them! 😊

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Iglesia! I appreciate you including me in your wedding plans, it was a pleasure to meet and work with you both! I'm sure I'll see you at some rescue events

Abby · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything was great! Very prompt and beautiful!

Highly recommend! Great guidance from Lori. Everything was online which also made the process stress free and easy! We used Lori for bridal shower invites, wedding invites, wedding rsvp’s with envelopes and napkins and they all came out wonderfully!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Abby for choosing us to be a part of your big day. The photos are amazing! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!

Holly Bergeron · Married on 10/05/2019

Ordered bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, napkins

I highly recommend Celebrated Occasions.
    Lori was most helpful when I was ordering invitations and napkins for my daughter’s wedding. She thoroughly reviewed our order and helped with wording and presentation. Lori let me know when the order was shipped and followed up to make sure it had arrived. I will definitely use Celebrated Occasions in the future!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in such a monumental moment in your daughter's life, I appreciate it.

Shannon Livingston · Married on 09/20/2019

Very helpful and took the time to make sure things were perfect

Highly would recommend this company.
    Took the time to help me find exactly what I was wanting. Made sure everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Shannon! I'm happy to hear this, as we always want everything perfect for our clients. I appreciate you including us in your plans.

Katie Levy · Married on 08/07/2019

Wedding Invitations

I recently ordered my save the dates for my wedding through celebrated occasions. Basically right after I submitted the order, Lori called me to talk through some changes she suggested I make on my order. Her suggestions were helpful and ensured that the save the dates would be perfect for my wedding. Throughout the process, she has kept me updated and sent me the changes as they were made to my order. I also had some confusion on my part, and she was more than willing to help me with that as well. I totally recommend Celebrated Occasions!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! Whether my clients order through my website or in person they are all important to me. As you know I review orders submitted through my website to check for errors and will not submit them if I see things that need to be changed. I look forward to working with you again.

Devin Laplante · Married on 08/07/2019

Save the dates

My fiancee and I ordered some invitations from Lori an Celebrated Occasions. We are more than happy with the service we have received from Lori. She keeps us updated on all changes and makes suggestions thatbare really helpful, especially since we need the help. She is also flexible with any changes we may need.

• Linsey

Linsey Seiferd · Married on 07/30/2019

Love Lori!

Lori is so kind and really knows what she is doing. She did my invitations and also gave us tons of advice. We had a very quick wedding (military) and Lori helped us get our invitations finished quickly and made sure they were beautiful! Weddings are stressful enough, make sure you give yourself one less thing to worry about and go with a true professional. You won’t regret going with Celebrated Occasions!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much Linsey! I agree your invitations turned out beautiful and I really enjoyed working with you and your mom :-) Hope to see you on your next celebrated occasion.

Hillary · Married on 06/22/2019

Lori of Celebrated Occasions was very responsive, helpful, and attentive.

Lori worked closely with me through the design and proof process of my wedding programs. She provided a very quick turn around time and even counseled me on the best shipping option for fast delivery and the most cost friendly option. The product was excellent quality. I liked being able to view their online store and select a wedding program that best suited the style of my wedding. Their online design tool provided a template which was easy to use and allowed for modifications. I would highly recommend Celebrated Occasions!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Hillary! I appreciate you including us in your magical day and look forward to working with you on future celebrations.

David & Cynthia Mathewson · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Planning

Lori was just awesome, and very professional. Her selection of wedding invitations was phenomenal and her suggestions/ ideas were extremely helpful. From the very beginning of our wedding planning she had every avenue covered for us. She provided a wedding planning packet that included flower venders, food catering, music, dance lesson studio, and more. Lori’s expertise definitely took the stress out of the planning and made our wedding most memorable. Thank You, Lori!!!! David & Cynthia Mathewson

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much David & Cynthia! I truly enjoy helping my clients have the wedding & celebrations they've always dreamed of! Your Italian themed reception was fantastic! All the best to you both! I look forward to working with you on your next celebration.
  • Debbie

Debbie Nichols · Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome vendor

She was great! She laughed with me, cried with me, gave me family recipes and so many valuable ideas! She made me feel so comfortable about my wedding that I wanted her there with me!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Aww, thank you Debbie!
  • Rachel

Rachel Poe · Married on 06/14/2019

So many options!

Lori has so many options to choose from, so you can truly make the invites your own! She was also very flexible with our payments.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I love how your invitations turned out and I use it as a sample to show other brides how we can change colors, layout etc... Thanks for choosing us, we appreciate you! :-)
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/08/2019

Informative

There were so many things that my now husband and I did not know about invitations for weddings such as when to send them out and what they were supposed to look like. Lori was the most helpful vendor that we had and and I greatly appreciate everything she did for us.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Aww, thank you Morgan!! I really enjoyed working with and helping you and Jacob, you were both delightful! Thank you for sharing some photos, as I always LOVE to see the pictures from the big day. All the best to you both and keep us in mind for future celebrations.
  • Patrick

Patrick · Married on 05/10/2019

Quality Customer Sevice!

Working with Lori on our invitations was just what I was looking for! The website is very user friendly and we were able to articulate every detail remotely! There was no delays and the customer service was supreme! Lori took the time to edit our proofs and review each item throughly, a personal service that is all the more reason we will be sure to use Celebrated Occasions in the future!

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Patrick! It was my pleasure to work with you and Meghan on your invitations. Weddings can be stressful, so we love to be able to assist our clients and keep it stress free. Whether you order online, or in person, we are just a phone call away. I look forward to working with you on future Celebrated Occasions. All the best to you both!
  • O

Olesya · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Invites

Lori was so wonderful to do business with. She makes you feel like more than a customer. I would highly recommend celebrated occasions to all of my family and friends!! My invites were even better than I expected. Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Celebrated Occasions's reply:

Thank you Olesya! I really enjoyed working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2018

Very accommodating, patient, and helpful finding the perfect invitation.

My experience with Lori was a pleasant one. Very professional and I never felt rushed making a decision.

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Lori is amazing to work with!

My invitations turned out better than I imagined!

Sent on 12/30/2018