Cece's Sweet Creations

Sahuarita, AZ View map

At Cece's Sweet Creations, we specialize in custom wedding cakes that are created with care and attention to detail. We bake from scratch in small batches with quality ingredients. We are a private, exclusive custom cake studio located in Sahuarita, AZ (Private Kitchen) but we offer our services all over the Tucson area, Oro Valley, Marana and Vail.

Contact us for a quote, or to order a delicious and beautifully crafted cake for your wedding, anniversary, or any special occasion! I can work from sample images you send me, or work with you to come up with that one-of-a-kind design you are looking for. We look forward to the opportunity to meet and hear about the unique details of your special day!​

**Limited Orders**- Also now booking exclusively through Elegant Events Tucson**

• It is always lovely to meet before booking with me. Essentially, this also means placing trust in me to listen to what you want, taking into consideration your budget, and creating a cake design that suits your vision perfectly. Which is why we offer a Cake Tasting Consultation.

• All of our cakes tasting consultations are held by appointment only. Preferably, for two people. At this time, we do not offer Saturday appointments.

• There is a $25.00 fee to schedule a cake tasting, which will be credited to your deposit if you decide to book with Cece‘s Sweet Creations.

Made by hand, from scratch, always with love! ~ Cecilia

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 04/24/2022

Cece is Amazing -- Highly Recommend

Cece was so amazing to work with and her cake was one of the most incredible I've ever seen. And it was delicious. She is very responsive and professional yet friendly, always positive and very helpful. We requested that she go above and beyond for this particular wedding cake in terms of ingredients. So on top of her already high standards for organiic and cage-free, she agreed to allow me to pay extra to have her buy and use 100% free-range eggs and dairy. This was a very important detail for me, the maid of honor and sister of the bride, to make it as cruelty free as possible. She not only agreed, but was enthusiastic about it. In terms of appearance, this cake was truly mind-blowing. My sister, an artist, designed it, but gave Cece license to execute as she saw fit. It could not have turned out any better. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cece's Sweet Creations. Top notch!
  • Cilla
    Cilla C. Married on 04/02/2022

Fabulous People

Great cake company to work with went beyond for us.
  • User2560540 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cece did a beautiful travel themed wedding cake for us, taking into account all the little details that I asked for, the cake was perfect, and her attention to detail is remarkable. She was super flexible and was willing to work in a last minute cake tasting and planning session to accommodate our crazy schedule. The cake looked beautiful, and tasted delicious! I highly recommend her for any cake needs you have!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sahuarita, AZ, 85629
5208611421

Open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
Location of (Cece's Sweet Creations)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding