CD Artistry Chicago

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

CD Artistry Chicago is a makeup practice based in Chicago, Illinois, that provides services for weddings and other special occasions. Owner and lead makeup artist Casey Dickenson is available to put her clients at ease about their special day makeup. This beauty professional can help you look and feel radiant while walking down the aisle.

Experience

Casey’s passion for makeup stems from an early age and she channeled it into a career, starting in 2006. Her extensive experience with cosmetics has brought her across North America for events such as New York Fashion Week. She is currently a Regional Education Trainer for M.A.C. Cosmetics.

Wedding services with CD Artistry Chicago include a makeup trial to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your wedding day look. Casey is readily available to answer your questions and share her deep knowledge of makeup with you. She is also willing to travel to your special celebration for on-site makeup application.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tina C. Married on 10/07/2021

The Best of the Best

I met Casey about 5 years back-she worked on myself and several family members for a big wedding we had. Not only did she completely blow us away with her talents and artistry, but for her amazing customer service, personality, and overall experience. Casey is not just great at what she does-she also is such a wonderful person to meet and come across. We all take her in as part of our family and our go to for makeup services. We all feel so lucky to know her and to have her beautify us for events that we have! We thank you Casey for everything you do for us.

CD Artistry Chicago's reply:

Thank you so much, Tina!!!! Always a pleasure working with you and your family! I’m so grateful that Ive been able to be a part of such fun events in your life xo
    Ashley T. Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding day makeup!

Casey and her assistant, Mal, did my bridal parties makeup for my wedding in October. They did a great job, were professional, clean and made sure everyone was safe during the pandemic. Our makeup turned out fabulous. It photographed perfectly and everyone was happy with their work. It made the morning of a breeze for everyone to not have to worry about doing their makeup. Casey listened to my critiques from our trial and listened the day of my wedding. I felt fabulous! I received nothing but compliments on our makeup. When we had to reschedule our wedding they were more than easy to work with. Thank you Casey and Mal for being apart of my special day!
  • Devyn
    Devyn M. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Casey is doing the make up for my wedding. She has been a pleasure to work with, up beat, happy, and encouraging! She has been very flexible with all the changes due to COVID. And her make up makes us look fantastic!
  • illustration stars

149 photos · 11/22/2021

Deals

CD Artistry Chicago 1
Offer

All services booked before December 31st for the remainder of 2019 and 2020 will receive free lashes and lash application for the whole bridal party! *Eligible receipiants must be purchasing a full face application on the wedding day from CD Artistry Chicago.

address Chicago, IL, 60622
Location of (CD Artistry Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding