130 Jericho tpke, Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1

About Cazz NY Events

Cazz NY Events is an entertainment company located in Floral Park, New York, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. With a variety of experience in performing at large extravagant weddings as well as smaller more intimate gatherings, the company is fully flexible in adapting to satisfy any crowd and the event atmosphere.

Cazz NY Events provides couples with an array of services and packages that can be tailored to best suit their specific desires and requirements. Working in close relation with every couple, the DJ offers initial consultations to discuss venue logistics, entertainment ideas, and begin creating the ideal playlist that features all their favorite songs. The company’s most popular wedding package includes an MC, microphones, photo booth, and a professional sound and PA system. Additional services and equipment available include:

• Bilingual MC

1 User photo

Cazz NY Events 1
  • Bonnie

Bonnie and Rich · Married on 03/23/2019

All around, an absolute fabulous company and people!

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, please look no where else! Honestly!!! My husband and I just had Cazz do our wedding and my experience with them from 1st meeting to the day of, was nothing but fabulous. Antonella was wonderful coordinating it all. We met with Al and Mario more than once to discuss details, they were SOOO helpful and reassuring as this was my first time planning my own big event. Mario ran it ALL for my wedding and I never had an empty dance floor, not once!!!
    I can not thank him enough, what a successful time! In addition, I had the photo back drop for my guests with a photographer, such a hit!! All night my guests took great pics to take home for some awesome memories! All business aside. these are some really great people too, felt like we've been friends forever after meeting the first time. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Cazz NY Events's reply:

The two of you were an absolute PLEASURE to work with!!
    Thank you for your kind words. 'Til next time.....

christina · Married on 01/13/2019

The Best!!!

I would highly recommend CazzNy (Al) for any events. Al is on point and will work with you to satify your needs. He makes clients comfortable and give ideas for the event.
    Al did a great job at our wedding. He made sure I did not have to worry about anything and just enjoy my wedding.

-Great DJ
    -Grest MC
    -Full size mirror photobooth

He has so much more to offer for any events. I highly recommend everyone to speak with Al for their events.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Cazz NY Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount