Cathrine Taylor Photography

Tuscaloosa, AL View map

Hello! I am Cathrine Taylor, a documentary photographer photographing weddings in Birmingham, Alabama and the Southeast.

I love people and documenting their wedding story as it unfolds naturally. I love getting to know my clients, which allows their true beauty to shine through every image. I work hard to create images that evoke emotions and tell stories that withstand time. I would love to photograph your big day!

Contact me at: www.cathrinetaylor.com for more information and pricing.

xoxo,

Cathrine

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

1 User photo

Dixon Married on 10/22/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Cathrine! She was such an integral part of making my wedding day a beautiful success. She made me feel so at ease (which doesn’t come naturally to me when I am having my picture taken). My photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Her photos are so unique and truly capture the most special moments of the day. She was a blast to be around and people are still talking to me about how fun and bubbly she was. I would recommend her a thousand times over!
    Victoria Married on 09/24/2016
    I can't even begin to describe the joy Cathrine's pictures have brought to me! When a bride begins planing a wedding she thinks and stresses about even the tiniest of details, but on that day as a bride you don't always get to see those special things. It was comforting to know that I had a fantastic photographer there to make sure all of those tiny, important details were captured so I could relive them forever. Her work is so personable, bright and energetic. Her eye for capturing the sweetest moments is superb and her professionalism and flexibility was one of the major reason why I chose her to photograph my big day. Cathrine is a real artist with a joyful spirit and an eye for capturing the moments that every girl dreams about having on her big-day.
    Hayley Married on 06/04/2016
    I can't say enough great things about Cathrine. From her professionalism leading up to our wedding, to her adorable and energetic personality on our wedding day, to her beautifully creative photos that we absolutely love - she is the best! She made every step of the process easy and fun. She was excited to incorporate our ideas and offered lots of her own (and she has great ideas!). As for her photos, they speak for themselves - she captures every tiny detail, every special moment and every bit of joy. I can't stop looking at our wedding album and reliving every minute of the entire day. We had all the confidence in the world that Cathrine would do an amazing job, and she absolutely did! We're excited to have a reason to use her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Hair by Joanna Taylor Hair by Joanna Taylor Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cathrine is such a talented photographer and is constantly growing in her field! I would recommend her to any client of mine, whether for a wedding, newborn photos, or any personal photos! She really is great at what she does!

536 Stone River Road Tuscaloosa, 35406
2058873721
Location of (Cathrine Taylor Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding