536 Stone River Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 Map · Phone number

About Cathrine Taylor Photography

Hello! I am Cathrine Taylor, a photographer from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I am very passionate about photographing people and telling their story through my lens. I love getting to know my clients, which allows their true beauty to shine through every image. I work hard to create images that evoke emotions and tell stories that withstand time. I would love to photograph your big day!

Contact me at:

18 Reviews for Cathrine Taylor Photography

1 User photo

Cathrine Taylor Photography 1

dixon · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Cathrine! She was such an integral part of making my wedding day a beautiful success. She made me feel so at ease (which doesn’t come naturally to me when I am having my picture taken). My photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Her photos are so unique and truly capture the most special moments of the day. She was a blast to be around and people are still talking to me about how fun and bubbly she was. I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Cathrine Taylor Photography 2

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't even begin to describe the joy Cathrine's pictures have brought to me! When a bride begins planing a wedding she thinks and stresses about even the tiniest of details, but on that day as a bride you don't always get to see those special things. It was comforting to know that I had a fantastic photographer there to make sure all of those tiny, important details were captured so I could relive them forever. Her work is so personable, bright and energetic. Her eye for capturing the sweetest moments is superb and her professionalism and flexibility was one of the major reason why I chose her to photograph my big day. Cathrine is a real artist with a joyful spirit and an eye for capturing the moments that every girl dreams about having on her big-day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Hayley · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough great things about Cathrine. From her professionalism leading up to our wedding, to her adorable and energetic personality on our wedding day, to her beautifully creative photos that we absolutely love - she is the best! She made every step of the process easy and fun. She was excited to incorporate our ideas and offered lots of her own (and she has great ideas!). As for her photos, they speak for themselves - she captures every tiny detail, every special moment and every bit of joy. I can't stop looking at our wedding album and reliving every minute of the entire day. We had all the confidence in the world that Cathrine would do an amazing job, and she absolutely did! We're excited to have a reason to use her again!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Award

Cathrine Taylor Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Hair by Joanna Taylor
    Hair by Joanna Taylor Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cathrine is such a talented photographer and is constantly growing in her field! I would recommend her to any client of mine, whether for a wedding, newborn photos, or any personal photos! She really is great at what she does!

• 536 Stone River Road Tuscaloosa, 35406 See on map