Catherine Plaisted Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

Catherine Plaisted Photography is a studio based out of Butler, Pennsylvania, specializing in weddings and other events. Owner and lead photographer Catherine lends an authentic and laid-back approach to documenting her clients’ events. She strives to make her couples laugh and feel at ease while she encapsulates the raw emotion and candid moments that unfold through the day. This artist is dedicated to providing romantic images that will bring couples back to their wedding day over and over again.

Catherine Plaisted Photography offers a range of packages to suit many styles and budget requirements. Every package includes image retouching, a custom USB and online viewing gallery, print release, and timeline creation. Catherine offers a coffee date pre-wedding consultation to discuss your ideas and vision for the day. Your special day should be documented from beginning to end which is why couples can purchase add-ons such as multiple locations, additional hours, and the services of a second photographer.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda O. Married on 04/30/2022

An absolute delight

Catherine was an absolute delight to work with from start to finish! She was organized, communicative, helpful, and genuinely fun to work with day of. She has great attention to detail in her photography and beyond, and I am so glad we chose her to document our wedding day!

Catherine Plaisted Photography's reply:

Amanda! Thank you sod much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve both you and Andy!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 01/23/2022

Amazing Work!

Catherine was truly an amazing photographer to have with us for my husband and I’s wedding day! She made us feel comfortable and eased any anxieties we had about the day. We are not comfortable with being in front of a camera, but Catherine walked us through ever step of posing and had wonderful suggestions and ideas throughout the day. My favorite part of working with Catherine was how hands on she was! She was a huge help with things that caused me stress on my wedding day, like my wedding timeline, staying on track with our timeline, and even helping me with my bustle and veil! You could tell she truly wanted to help us throughout our big day and do whatever she could for us! Catherine had me fill out a form the week before the wedding with all the details of what I expected on the big day, and provided me with photo ideas. She called me the week of the wedding the review my expectations with me to ensure she understood exactly what I wanted for our photos! This made me feel comfortable and helped ease the stress of the wedding week. When we received our sneak peaks, we couldn’t believe our eyes! Catherine made us look like a bride and groom from a magazine cover! I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos!

It was an amazing experience having Catherine photograph our wedding, and I would 100% recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

642 New Castle Rd Butler, PA, 16001
724-355-1764
Location of (Catherine Plaisted Photography)

Catherine Plaisted Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Catherine Plaisted Photography include in the starting price?

Catherine Plaisted Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Catherine Plaisted Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Catherine Plaisted Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Catherine Plaisted Photography offer?

Catherine Plaisted Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Catherine Plaisted Photography offer?

Catherine Plaisted Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Catherine Plaisted Photography offer for wedding events?

Catherine Plaisted Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Catherine Plaisted Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Catherine Plaisted Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding