1250 North Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 1,000

About Catering By Vitarelli's

Catering by Vitarelli's offers exquisite catering cuisine for wedding receptions, banquets and special occasions. Freshly prepared and flawlessly presented, our seasonal menus, inspired by our venues and local vegetation, are prepared by a innovative, world-class team of chefs.

You can expect to have the event of a lifetime in the location of your choosing. Traveling to venues throughout New Jersey, Delaware and all of Pennsylvania. Catering by Vitarelli's can turn your dreams of an lavish ballroom, rustic barn, breathtaking winery or unique farm wedding into reality.

Follow Catering By Vitarelli's on

yummy8
yummy9

26 Reviews for Catering By Vitarelli's

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Christina was fantastic to work with during our planning for the big day! Their food was outstanding and our guests were giving roaring reviews throughout the night. Danielle also helped with our planning and was very attentive to all our needs and any questions we had. They were great at keeping me calm throughout the process and day of I knew everything was taken care of.

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Kevin

Kevin Dillon · Married on 09/16/2017

Great Experience!

Vitarelli's was great. Everybody loved the food. They helped with ceremony set up. Would recommend! Great experience.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Cristina · Married on 09/01/2017

We used Catering By Vitarelli's for our wedding on September 1, 2017 and were beyond satisfied with them. Danielle was absolutely AMAZING! She worked with me from the beginning to literally the very end of our wedding night! Her and the staff at Vitarelli's went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They were extremely courteous and professional and attentive to not only our guest but to us the entire night, from making sure everything ran smooth to making sure we were OK and had anything and everything we needed the entire night, from the moment I walked in until the moment we left she was there making sure we were OK. I can't imagine my wedding without her, and it doesn't end there. The food was delicious!!!! All of my guest raved about it the entire night saying it was the best food they ever tasted at a wedding! Every single piece of food from the horderves to the desert was amazing. I can go on and on about how great Vitarell's was. Everything about them is awesome. My guest also praised how courteous the staff was some of them saying that it was the best catering experience they had ever experienced, it sure was mine! They offer full packages that include everything. They even decorated and set EVERYTHING up for me and they did a wonderful job better than I could had even imagine. It is so worth it it took away so much stress and Danielle helped me throughout the entire year with my planning and preparation. Shes the sweetest person EVER and AMAZING at her job!!!!! I promise you, you will not be disappointed if you choose them to cater your event. MY night was PERFECT thanks to them

Sent on 09/16/2017

Award

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Christina Vitarelli is amazing! You will love working with her and her staff. They will make your wedding planning a breeze and the food presentation is unique, colorful and delicious! Call Vitarelli's for your next event!

• 1250 North Kings Highway Cherry Hill, 08034 See on map