Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Catering by Uptown

Venues, Catering, & Planning - everything you need. "The Most Trusted Name in Catering"

Catering by Uptown is a wedding caterer and event venue based in Pasadena, Maryland. They understand your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and they work hard to go above and beyond to make your wedding experience truly memorable. They offer several things in order to provide what they call exceptional service for their clients, and that is compassion, preparation, peace of mind and the total wedding package! From delectable cuisine, lavish tablescapes and total complete hands-on coordination, they offer full-service wedding planning to their clients. They are not only planners, but also boast a gorgeous waterfront site!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 1,000 guests at this coastal venue. If you’re looking for a classy, destination-type wedding venue, then look no further! With expansive water views, a charming lit gazebo, a lavish ballroom featuring large windows and a spacious covered classic wedding tent, this venue has the perfect space for classy ceremonies and receptions.

Catering by Uptown offers full wedding planning from décor to fine dining. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers to host a variety of wedding-related events and decor items for your convenience. These include:

• Ceremony

Mediterranean (2)
Asian (1)
Caribbean (1)
Cash Bar (1)

Catering by uptown was the best decision I made to have my wedding through. From the first meeting to look at the venues, to the wedding planner, the day of coordinator, the wait staff and the bartender. We went to look at celebrations with Savannah. We loved it but she told us about a brand new venue they had just purchased and remodeled. Even though we only had the appointment to look at celebrations she took us all the way to dundalk to look at bayfront. We absolutely fell in love the moment we stepped in. We booked right away! Within days of booking our wedding planner, Cindy reached out to us. She was so informative and easy to work with. If I emailed her on the weekends, early in the morning or late at night she would respond within 10-15 min. Talk about putting a brides mind at ease. Then to the wedding day we worked with our DOC Brittany. She was just as excited as we were about our wedding day. She wanted to know every detail and took specific noted to make sure that I was getting everything I wanted. She even took pics without us knowing and sent then to us the next day so we had some before our professional ones came in. It was so exciting to see and truly appreciated. She amazed me with how quick she set everything up and took everything down. She was by far amazing and very professional. She never once looked stressed and made me feel stress free as well. Then on to the wait staff and bartender. I thought at first one bartender for 109 guests was not going to be enough. Well I was wrong he was absolutely amazing. No lines and not one person had to wait long for their drink. The wait staff was quick and professional. So friendly saying congrats as I was waiting by the door to walk down the aisle and see my husband for the first time. I could go on and on and rave about this company. I am truly so thankful for their entire staff. I recommend anyone looking for an easy process to book with them right away. Catering by uptown thank you again!

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a HAPPY accident, that I stumbled upon the website for Celebrations. I sent in a request for information, had a call back later that day, and made an appointment to see the venue the very next day. The moment we arrived, we knew it was THE place. Ann helped us through the sales process, and she was amazing every step of the way. She used the word magical to describe a wedding at Celebrations, and that is exactly how I would describe it. You receive a planning coordinator to help with your tasting, linens, etc. We had Katie who was sweet and very helpful. You also receive a day of coordinator. Katie helped transition to Olivia - who made sure our day was perfect. Celebrations made for a wedding that my husband and I, and our guests will never forget. The food, the view, the atmosphere - everything is amazing. When I was at Celebrations, waiting for the ceremony to start - Olivia came to talk to me about the plan to walk into the ceremony - a puddle had formed there because of all the recent rain...and she wanted to talk through the concern and my options. However, I really wanted to walk straight through the door and down the aisle. Her and a bridesmaid went to look at it together, and I don't know what happened but when they came back - I was told it was gone! Couldn't have been happier with the whole day!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Catering by Uptown Pricing