3902 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Catering by PARTYSERVE

Catering by PARTYSERVE™ is a best-in-class locally owned and operated provider of premium catering services throughout the greater Tulsa area.

Offering a wide variety of food, beverage, and bartending services we offer menus and planning support for weddings, corporate, private and social galas of any budget or size throughout a large number of Green Country venues.

13 Reviews for Catering by PARTYSERVE

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2016

PartyServe did an amazing job with our wedding. We had around 200 guests and they never had to wait for their cocktails. We had passed apps during the cocktail hour, a plated dinner with wine service followed by cake and open bar. The service was outstanding. They even went out of their way to make sure the guys room and the girls room was stocked with drinks and snacks while the wedding party was getting ready. Sean and Jaana are a rockstar team! My guests gave rave reviews about the food and the service all night.

Party Serve was delicious, we got rave reviews from all of our guests. We used them for our wedding 11/1 and Jaana was wonderful to work with. She was patient and helpful with all of my questions and changes. We loved our caterers, the waitstaff, bartenders, chef and everyone were spectacular. They even worked with us when my husband request almond crusted chicken that was not a regular dish they usually prepare.

Delicious, exactly what we ordered & well-presented!!

Award

Catering by PARTYSERVE FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Route 66 Photobooth
    Route 66 Photobooth Photo Booths

Love to work with the professional staff of PartyServe. Whether it be the full catering service or just the beverage bartending, this group does an outstanding job!

• Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire
    Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Wedding Dresses

Partyserve is a pleasure to work with and the food is phenomenal!

• The GAST House
    The GAST House Church Weddings

I trust PartyServe with my clients because I know without a doubt that they will provide consistent service and amazing food. I love working with them and you will too!

• 3902 East 15th Street Tulsa, 74112 See on map