Simply Amazing Service Catering

Broken Arrow, OK View map Visit website

Simply Amazing Service Catering is a wedding catering company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma serving an 80 mile radius around Tulsa.

Cuisine
Our catering team is capable of creating a diverse range of menus for prospective newlyweds to choose. We can create dishes from around the globe, from Cajun and traditional American cuisine to Mexican/South of the Border, Asian, BBQ, German, French, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Swedish, Italian, Fusion and more. Sample hors d’oeuvres include Bacon Spinach Artichoke Dip with Pita Triangles, Coconut Chicken Bites with Spicy Sweet Thai Chili Sauce and Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Meatballs. In terms of entrees, these talented individuals offer delectable dishes such as Roasted Chicken with Marsala Mushroom Sauce, awesome BBQ pulled pork with house made BBQ sauces like Peachy Bourbon BBQ, a Sweet and Tangy BBQ and a Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Our most popular menu has been the Taco/Fajita/Queso Bar as well as Roasted Chicken Piccata and a Roasted Ribeye Roast w/ Chef's Carving Station. Our talented staff will accommodate dietary requirements such as gluten, nut, and lactose-free dishes, as well as vegetarian options.

What to expect from Simply Amazing Services Catering
As well as providing delicious food for wedding guests, Simply Amazing Service Catering prides itself on attention to detail and quality service. We offer couples tasting sessions to ensure they are satisfied with their menu choices, FREE of charge for up to six people. Karen will meet the bride at Party Pro to pick out the linens needed for the reception. Simply Amazing Service will rent the items at no additional cost. Karen and her staff will arrive early to the venue to set up the buffet and bar (if needed) and then make themselves available to help set up the dining room with the family or coordinator. Bartending service is available through our team of experienced bartenders. Simply Amazing Service never charges for Cake Cutting service or preparing meals for the bride and groom prior to the Grand Entrance or preparing them food to go, for a snack later. Simply Amazing Service Catering will undertake food and catering equipment delivery, setup, and cleanup on the day of a special occasion. We are fully insured for your protection.

About Us
Owner Karen Wright has garnered over 25 years of experience in the catering industry. Together with executive chef Jerry Gardner and his 42 years experience in the food service industry strive to provide couples with a memorable dining experience through flavorful food and truly Simply Amazing Customer Service.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$17

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$16

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$18

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Tischa B. Married on 04/09/2022

Fantastic food and service

Outstanding!!! The food was so amazing! Our guest are still talking about the food from our wedding which 2 weeks ago. Every little request we made they made it happen! If anyone is looking for top quality catering for there wedding or event you will not be disappointed. We offered a beef and chicken option with garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, ratatouille and Caesar salad, everything was flavorful and perfect.. Charcuterie board for cocktail hour that was so well displayed and delicious!
    Kay R. Married on 02/19/2022

The very best food from a caterer that we have ever tasted!

This catering company is fantastic! The food was hands down the very BEST we have ever tasted. All of our guests kept talking about how great the food was. They came to our final walk through at the venue to firm everything up and were even there for the rehearsal the night before! The day of the wedding - they came to the venue very early and stayed until the place was completely cleaned up after it was all over. The servers were very helpful and courteous. The bartender, Therese took some ingredients we had given her and made the very best signature drink I have ever tasted. I was going to give her a recipe to follow and she said that’s OK I know how to make this one. She did more than just make it, she rocked it! Everyone at the wedding loved the drink and wanted the recipe afterwards. Karen and Chef Jerry were wonderful to work with. They even ordered the table cloths and the couples table from the rental company. That was one less thing I had to worry about. They went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter’s wedding day was perfect! I am so very happy that I listened to the recommendation of my wedding planner and chose Simply Amazing Service Catering. I HIGHLY recommend this catering company for any event you would need catering for. You will NOT be disappointed!!! Words do not express my gratitude for everything that they did! Thank you guys very much! I will never call anyone else if I need catering for an event!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 02/09/2022

Literally. They're Simply Amazing!

We met Jerry at a wedding in 2019. I was surprised to see the owner of the business standing behind the carving station. But it showed such dedication and commitment to the client. We LOVED their food (my husband went back for seconds AND THIRDS!) and immediately knew that we wanted Jerry & Karen to cater our wedding.
    We threw them so many curveballs! We used a "venue" that no one had ever used before...there was no running water or kitchen... We had to built their prep space from the ground up in a tent. They weren't afraid! And they managed our questions and concerns with ease and professionalism. Then, when Covid made us reschedule our reception, they were so gracious in allowing us to change dates. And goodness, they did NOT disappoint!
    We had so many comments from our guests about how good the food was! I still dream about the tenderloin and those mashed potatoes! My husband even worked with them to surprise me with chocolate-covered strawberries. Jerry and Karen were so great to help him!
    I can't recommend a better caterer! Jerry & Karen make such a great team! They were so fun to work with and I hope to work with them again and again in the future!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

3074 N. Aspen Suite 123 Broken Arrow, OK, 74012
918-957-4424
918-639-1538
Location of (Simply Amazing Service Catering)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding