Ludger's Catering & Events

Tulsa, OK View map Visit website

Ludger's Catering & Events is a catering company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The team of talented chefs takes joy in serving couples as they celebrate their long-anticipated wedding day. Dedicated to providing exceptional service and high-quality dishes, the team will work diligently to create an unforgettable culinary experience for you and your loved ones.

Cuisine

The team of culinary-trained chefs at Ludger's Catering & Events will create mouth-watering dishes for your wedding celebration. They take inspiration from a number of worldwide cuisines, drawing on American, French, Italian, Mexican, and Latin American flavors. Menu offerings include options such as chicken piccata, fajitas, and smoked brisket. The team offers vegan and vegetarian options and is happy to use alternative plant-based ingredients in many of their existing dishes.

Every element of your experience will be carefully considered and expertly executed. The team provides their own linens, china, glassware, and barware, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details. Professional and friendly bartenders will be on hand to serve delicious refreshments to compliment your meal. The team can also provide other event items, such as tables, chairs, and a chocolate fountain.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$14

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$18

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$16

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Heather H. Married on 05/30/2021

Wedding turned graduation

Ludgers was a great company to work with. Not only are they super professional, they had the best tasting food. When I think of catered food, I think of bland cold food that’s been sitting out. Maybe from past experiences from other people but with Ludgers that was anything but the truth. They arrived on time, set everything up, and kept the food coming and hot for all the guests. We had a taco bar and even down to the salsa and guacamole came out amazing. (I’m picky about that) I’d hire them again for any party I need catered. Even just an office party!! Thank you Ludgers!! And thank you to Michelle who went above and beyond to work with my changing path!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 10/10/2020

You can't go wrong with Ludgers Catering

From day one, Ludgers stood out to my husband and I purely on their customer service and responsiveness. We were originally between two vendors and before even tasting their food, we knew that we wanted Ludgers purely by their communication and knowledge over the wedding industry in general. Michelle Ramzel was the event specialist assigned to us and honestly I couldn't have picked a more perfect person to work with. Her knowledge on rentals and her attention to detail was a god-send during this stressful time of planning a wedding. Like I'm pretty sure she has angel wings. 10/10 would recommend working with her in the future!

Now on to the food. Ludgers hosts free tasting events through out the year that you could attend in order to try a good portion of their menu and if you didn't get to try something in one of those tastings that your interested in, they also offer to host a private tasting in order to try some of the other items. These tastings made it super easy for my husband and I to narrow down our menu and select our favorite items. When we decided to attend a private tasting we noticed that the steaks were cooked more medium/medium-well and we were looking for a more medium-rare cook to our steaks. Michelle took note of what we wanted and we were pleasantly surprised that our steaks were cooked perfectly on the wedding day! Additionally, the mashed potatoes are to die for and the chorizo mini sliders are so freakin good!

Day of the wedding. Michelle showed up at the time that the venue opened to start setting up table cloths as early as possible. This allowed my mom to set up center pieces pretty early so that she could take her time getting ready. I'm telling you, Michelle is an angel. I was a little busy so I didn't get to talk to very many servers or cooks but my goodness, they were on top of everything! The bar tenders were so sweet to all of my friends and family and during dinner, no one even had the opportunity to think about food or drink because they were constantly being taken care of. This team was so professional and kind. My husband and I were unable to attend our cocktail hour because of photos but the staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a small plate of our passed appetizers to try with our meal once we got to our table! Then at the end of the night the staff packed up two meals for my husband and I to have once we got back to our hotel! Plates, napkins, water, wine, silverware... all included in our goody bag.

Its quite possible for me to go on forever about how amazing this company is but I'll stop now. My hope is that my review helps a future bride make the decision on who they should use for catering. You definitely can't go wrong with choosing Ludgers.
  • Leslie
    Leslie S. Married on 12/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

“Best Food I’ve Ever Had At A Wedding”

All my wedding guests are raving about the food Ludger's served at our wedding. It was delicious and the entire crew was professional & friendly. Michelle was fantastic to work with and made planning my wedding so much easier than I expected. I would absolutely recommend them for any event.

Ludger's Catering & Events's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Bob, and I wish you all the best!
    -Michelle Ramzel

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Three Twenty on Main Three Twenty on Main Historic Weddings

If you are looking for outstanding planning, attention to detail, food, and guest experience Ludgers Catering is for you. Megan and her team are fantastic partners in planning and delivering a memorable event your guests will be talking about long after the day.

Battle Creek Golf Club Battle Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Ludger's always does a fantastic job! Staff is well trained, communication is excellent and the presentation of everything is wonderful. Megan and her team know what they are doing!

Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma Barn & Farm Weddings

Ludger's Catering did a outstanding job at the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma for a wedding reception. They provided a floor plan of the reception setup with additional seating, linens, and serve ware. The food was delicious and presented wonderfully.

1628 S. Main St. Tulsa, OK, 74119
Location of (Ludger's Catering & Events)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding