1628 S. Main St., Tulsa, OK 74119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ludger's Catering & Events

Ludger's Catering & Events is a catering company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The team of talented chefs takes joy in serving couples as they celebrate their long-anticipated wedding day. Dedicated to providing exceptional service and high-quality dishes, the team will work diligently to create an unforgettable culinary experience for you and your loved ones.

Cuisine

The team of culinary-trained chefs at Ludger's Catering & Events will create mouth-watering dishes for your wedding celebration. They take inspiration from a number of worldwide cuisines, drawing on American, French, Italian, Mexican, and Latin American flavors. Menu offerings include options such as chicken piccata, fajitas, and smoked brisket. The team offers vegan and vegetarian options and is happy to use alternative plant-based ingredients in many of their existing dishes.

Every element of your experience will be carefully considered and expertly executed. The team provides their own linens, china, glassware, and barware, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details. Professional and friendly bartenders will be on hand to serve delicious refreshments to compliment your meal. The team can also provide other event items, such as tables, chairs, and a chocolate fountain.

• Woman-owned

44 Reviews for Ludger's Catering & Events

• Stephanie

Stephanie P. · Married on 10/10/2020

You can't go wrong with Ludgers Catering

From day one, Ludgers stood out to my husband and I purely on their customer service and responsiveness. We were originally between two vendors and before even tasting their food, we knew that we wanted Ludgers purely by their communication and knowledge over the wedding industry in general. Michelle Ramzel was the event specialist assigned to us and honestly I couldn't have picked a more perfect person to work with. Her knowledge on rentals and her attention to detail was a god-send during this stressful time of planning a wedding. Like I'm pretty sure she has angel wings. 10/10 would recommend working with her in the future!

Now on to the food. Ludgers hosts free tasting events through out the year that you could attend in order to try a good portion of their menu and if you didn't get to try something in one of those tastings that your interested in, they also offer to host a private tasting in order to try some of the other items. These tastings made it super easy for my husband and I to narrow down our menu and select our favorite items. When we decided to attend a private tasting we noticed that the steaks were cooked more medium/medium-well and we were looking for a more medium-rare cook to our steaks. Michelle took note of what we wanted and we were pleasantly surprised that our steaks were cooked perfectly on the wedding day! Additionally, the mashed potatoes are to die for and the chorizo mini sliders are so freakin good!

Day of the wedding. Michelle showed up at the time that the venue opened to start setting up table cloths as early as possible. This allowed my mom to set up center pieces pretty early so that she could take her time getting ready. I'm telling you, Michelle is an angel. I was a little busy so I didn't get to talk to very many servers or cooks but my goodness, they were on top of everything! The bar tenders were so sweet to all of my friends and family and during dinner, no one even had the opportunity to think about food or drink because they were constantly being taken care of. This team was so professional and kind. My husband and I were unable to attend our cocktail hour because of photos but the staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a small plate of our passed appetizers to try with our meal once we got to our table! Then at the end of the night the staff packed up two meals for my husband and I to have once we got back to our hotel! Plates, napkins, water, wine, silverware... all included in our goody bag.

Its quite possible for me to go on forever about how amazing this company is but I'll stop now. My hope is that my review helps a future bride make the decision on who they should use for catering. You definitely can't go wrong with choosing Ludgers.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie S. · Married on 12/06/2019

“Best Food I’ve Ever Had At A Wedding”

All my wedding guests are raving about the food Ludger's served at our wedding. It was delicious and the entire crew was professional & friendly. Michelle was fantastic to work with and made planning my wedding so much easier than I expected. I would absolutely recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Ludger's Catering & Events's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Bob, and I wish you all the best!
    -Michelle Ramzel

Ludger's Catering & Events Pricing

Ludger's Catering & Events Price Rates

Ludger's Catering & Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 16.00
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Southern
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Three Twenty on Main Historic Weddings

If you are looking for outstanding planning, attention to detail, food, and guest experience Ludgers Catering is for you. Megan and her team are fantastic partners in planning and delivering a memorable event your guests will be talking about long after the day.

• Battle Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Ludger's always does a fantastic job! Staff is well trained, communication is excellent and the presentation of everything is wonderful. Megan and her team know what they are doing!

• Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma Barn & Farm Weddings

Ludger's Catering did a outstanding job at the Mountain Creek Lodge of Oklahoma for a wedding reception. They provided a floor plan of the reception setup with additional seating, linens, and serve ware. The food was delicious and presented wonderfully.

• 1628 S. Main St. Tulsa, OK, 74119 See on map
    918-419-0394 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ludger's Catering & Events)