Cate Ronan

Vandalia, OH View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Cate Ronan is a Dayton, Ohio-based wedding photography business which also serves the Columbus, Cincinnati, and surrounding areas. Cate specializes in capturing all the fun, candid, and natural moments on your wedding day so you can cherish those memories forever. They strive to get to know every couple they work with so they can be sure to get your specific vision across.

Cate Ronan can customize your package to fit your needs. In addition to wedding day photography and videography services, they are available for engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and boudoir shoots. They are also willing to travel for elopement services and destination weddings throughout the U.S. and internationally. The team at Cate Ronan offer the following items:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the dates

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Brianna L. Married on 06/11/2021

Cate is worth it. You will be thankful you chose her.

We hired both Cate and Will as our photographer and videographer and it was easily the best decision that we made for our wedding. Cate worked so hard and put in countless hours to make sure our photos were everything we could have ever dreamed of. Moments that we weren't able to see were captured and brought so many emotions when looking through our gallery. Her turn around time is incredible. We did an engagement shoot and kept in constant contact with her so by the time our wedding day came she felt like an old friend of ours. We appreciate her more than we could ever express in words. We hope to convince others to use her and we only want success for her in the future. Will was so fun to work with as well. Our video brought tears to my eyes and I love how it transitions from ceremony to reception and everything in between. We are so blessed to have worked with these two and grateful that our paths have crossed. Invest in your photographer and videographer, the day goes so quick but your video and photos will bring you joy for the rest of your life.
  • Denae
    Denae G. Married on 05/29/2021

Cate is everything!

My husband and I live in California, so I had to plan everything remotely. Cate would always reach out and check in as the day was approaching. She would make herself available to anything I needed. She is exceptionally organized and would make sure she understood everything I wanted and needed. Her style and talent speak for themselves. I remember seeing her work on IG and just immediately fell in love, knowing she'd be my photographer! I met her in person the day of. Every bride is nervous/anxious, but when she showed up, she just put me right at ease. She took control and kept everyone on schedule and was an absolute BLAST! Less than 24 hours later, she already presented me with my wedding preview and sneak peeks. Her work is exceptional! I can't say that enough. Her work, her vibe, her style, her personality is everything. I could not be happier having her on our special day and would recommend her to anyone and everyone. THANK YOU, Cate!
  • Brit
    Brit R. Married on 04/11/2020

Book with Cate- Hands Down

Cate Ronan is an angel- If there is one thing to spend money on for your wedding, or any occasion, it's Cate. She finds and captures the beauty in absolutely everything and her amazing personality shows through her work. Several people recognized this at the wedding and approached me before the reception was even over to say how fantastic Cate is... People who she wasn't even directly shooting. They didn't have to see any of her photos to know that they would capture every special moment. My husband and I had so much fun working with her and she did everything in her power to cater to our exact needs. She worked with our budget and created a personalized plan for us in order to make things work and checked in on our wedding planning over the whole course of our engagement. I can't say it enough.... Cate is THE lady you want to work with. You will be forever thankful, just like we are.

Deals

Cate Ronan 1
Exclusive

728 Martindale Rd Vandalia, OH, 45377
Location of (Cate Ronan)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding