Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Casual Encounters "Live-Band" Karaoke

We are a live-band karaoke band that specializes in making every singer feel like a rock star, and we'll help make your reception unforgettable!

Singing with the band is a big thrill, and we make it easy. We have an easy-to-use teleprompter so you can see the lyrics on a tv screen, and all the musicians sing back-up vocals and help keep the singer on track. We also have an awesome host who can take over and sing lead when the people just want to dance, so everyone has a good time no matter what.

We're perfect for wedding receptions because we're so flexible. We often get hired to play one set as a cover band during dinner/cocktail hour, then a karaoke set later in the night when everyone's ready to cut loose. We can also DJ when you don't want a live band playing, and our emcee is great for introducing the wedding party and all the other announcements. Our rates are competitive with many DJ's, but with us you get a full live band!

Check us out at our flagship show every Wednesday at House Of Blues Anaheim from 10pm - 1am, and feel free to get in touch to find out about other public shows (we play all over the place) or with any questions. We look forward to rocking with you!

Follow Casual Encounters "Live-Band" Karaoke on

34f69daa77f83af6 1370482386942 cek rat pack hi res
34f69daa77f83af6 1370482386942 cek rat pack hi res

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Casual Encounters "Live-Band" Karaoke

Charles · Married on 09/14/2013

My bride and I were married a week ago, with Casual Encounters providing the entertainment for our event. I had seen (and sang Karaoke with) these guys at a couple of other parties, so I knew that they were a great cover band. Of course, for your own wedding, you want everything to be perfect - and it was! Their repertoire appeals to all generations, from Bobby Darren to Lady Gaga. Durning the planning process, Graeme was very accessible, easy to work with, and they even learned our First Dance song, and nailed it. If you want to have fun at your own wedding, these guys are for you.
    Chuck and Lisa

Sent on 09/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

Casual Encounters is by far the best band to hire for wedding!!! They played at my wedding and filled the dance floor with each and every song. They are beyond professional and sound great! They are a very prompt group and looked great on stage. They made our wedding so very special because everyone LOVED the music and got up and danced the night away. If your thinking of hiring a live band for ur wedding and want to get one you can count on that will entertain and liven up your wedding ypu should

Sent on 06/11/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2013

I'm an event planner in Los Angeles and was looking for karaoke with a twist. I didn't want the typical machine. Casual Encounters offered the BEST solution. Karaoke with a live band! Admittedly, I was hesitant, wondering if they would come off as too kitchy...but they are a group of super cool young, talented guys. Guests really felt comfortable having backup voices and, even when there was a short lull in guest sign-up (as there always is with karaoke), the band took over with some great cover songs so you never felt that awkward pause between songs. The groom made a special request a few weeks before the event and, even though the band did not have that in their repertoire, Graeme downloaded the song so that the Groom could sing it that night. My biggest compliment, which I relayed to all the band members that night, was that they looked like they were having fun up there. They smiled, laughed, and kept it easy and casual with the guests. I work with a lot of bands and would gladly recommend these guys to anyone. Can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Award

Casual Encounters "Live-Band" Karaoke FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Los Angeles, 90027 See on map
    9083773064 (Other Phone Number)