Via al Castello, 1, Verona, IT 38059 Map · Phone number

About Castel Ivano

This medieval castle is an exclusive place to make the wedding you dream of, the ideal structure for a reception at any time of the year. Castel Ivano is the location for a truly unforgettable wedding; the castle will be all for you, you can customize your day as you prefer, set up the room according to your tastes, give your guests a memorable day in a unique place.

Castel Ivano is located in Trento, Italy approximately two hours from Verona and Bolzano, Italy.

sala delle pietrelow
corte esterna 1
parcolow
sala della musica gg2low
Castel Ivano
sala delle statue allestita gglow
vecchio fienile
vecchio fienile rossolow
sala delle volte allestita2low
Castel Ivano
sala delle volte allestita ape
sala delle pietrelow
525273272089627b IMG 20171013 145531 750
castel ivano 8alow

2 Reviews for Castel Ivano

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

The most difficult part of wedding planning was actually finding a place to marry. I am from Canada, my husband is from Austria and we live in England. It was going to be a tough choice - in the end, we decided to find a location that was not in any of those places to make life difficult for us.  We looked at many countries, and decided on Italy in the end – the perfect combination between good food & wine and stunning landscapes.  We spent hours doing online research on various wedding venues throughout Italy, but due to our restrictions (size of our wedding) we were able to limit our list of venues down to 8 venues.  We flew across to Italy one weekend to do a 'roadshow' of these venues.  We started in Venice and travelled north.  Our second venue of the weekend was Castle Ivano in Ivano-fracena.  We met Sabrina, the events coordinator at the castle, and it was love at first sight - both with the castle and Sabrina!  Sabrina speaks perfect English, she was incredible knowledgeable and she just understood immediately what we were looking for. As most couples do, we had big plans and big expectations and with Sabrina all of these and more were met.  She is so much more than an events coordinator at the castle, she is an organiser, a wedding planner, an idea generator and most importantly, in the end, a very good friend.  I started this review by saying that the most difficult part of wedding planning was finding a place to marry, and the reason for this is clearly is that because after we chose Castle Ivano Sabrina made everything so easy.

My husband and I were able to have the wedding of our dreams at Castle Ivano.  It is a spectacular venue that can suit every budget.  It is a place that has the flexibility that you need to make your day exactly what you want.   It goes without saying that the backdrop and the setting of the castle is unparalleled.  In fact, it is a place from our dreams! We were so happy as were our guests!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Castel Ivano's reply:

It has been such a pleasure having you here that I don't even know from were to start thanking you for the wonderful experience!!
    keep in touch and best wishes for the future!!!
    Sabrina
  • Francesca

Francesca Guazzo · Married on 09/09/2018

A great beautiful party

First marriage at 55. Many would have chosen a "low profile", almost a little bit ashamed to take this step so aged. Not me, not us. We wanted an amazing marriage. And so has been Castel Ivano for us and our guests. AMAZING. A structure built in the eleventh century on a promontory surrounded by the Lagorai chain and overlooking the Valsugana. Fantastic views! The park and the plants inside the castle provide the ideal decoration by itself in all seasons. We got married at the beginning of September with the last summer blooms and the first, warm autumn colors. The strength of the Castle, in my opinion, is that it gives the possibility to organize the reception in a dynamic way, wandering around several areas, all different and full of atmosphere, in the various moments of the ceremony. My guests have told me more than once that ours was the most beautiful wedding they attended, never a dull moment! Just under half of them came from the USA and were ecstatic. I will never thank my lucky star enough for letting me meet Castel Ivano e Sabrina.
    Yes, because Castel Ivano owes much of its charm and success to Sabrina. A friendly person, kind and discreet but who also knows how to direct future brides a bit dazed towards the right choices with grace. She knows the dynamics of the Castle so well that she is an indispensable point of reference. Our wedding was just the way we wanted it: A GREAT BEAUTIFUL PARTY!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Castel Ivano's reply:

Dear Francesca!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience...and for your kind words!!
    I will carry you in my heart, I have a special place for lovely couples like you two!!
    Sabrina

Castel Ivano FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 799.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 548.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 9
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Barn, Garden, Historic Building, Mansion, Museum, Park
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, November, December

• Via al Castello, 1 Verona, IT, 38059 See on map