Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design

Delivery (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Bouquets (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Look no further! Hire Marysu and you will not regret your decision! She was such a sweet and ingenious florist/event stylist to work with! From start to finish, she made my wedding planning so much easier as she took off a big load from me. She was so much more affordable too, flexible, and all her creative ideas and suggestions were awesome. I was hands on with every detail of my wedding and she took my ideas and blended it with hers to create the most beautiful execution. My guests would not stop bragging to others how my wedding was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Thanks to Marysu! I highly recommend her for all your floral and event styling needs!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I do not think I could love or appreciate Cassia Foret more! She listened to me and what I pictured in my head for my elopement and made my bouquet/boutonnière more beautiful than I imagine. Not only is she so talented, but she is sweet and thoughtful and genuine. I highly, highly recommend Cassia Foret for a wedding or elopement or any event you may have.

Photo of Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design in Salinas, CA - the picture does not do it justice!
View Vendor Response

14 Photos

My Photo Album

14 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Cassia Foret Floral and Event Designs for a styled wedding shoot at Rancho Las Lomas and her bouquet was absolutely stunning. She was on trend with her design and flower choice. I would highly recommend Cassia to any client.

Cassia Foret is an absolute dream to work with. Her designs are stunning and she truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Anytime we hear we will be working with Marysu we are thrilled!

Events

Salinas, CA 93906   See On Map
831-238-6741 (phone)
Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design is a wedding Florist from salinas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Monterey, Carmel, and Big Sur. Cassia Forêt Floral & Event Design is a professional Florist that has been part of the Salinas wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Weddings.