Cassandra Mae Events

Lincoln, NE View map
$1,400 Package Price

$1,400 Package Price

Cassandra Mae Events is a professional wedding and event planning service located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Cassandra has always had a love for event planning and strives to coordinate your dream wedding, bringing your vision to life and creating an unforgettable experience. Cassandra Mae Events makes it a priority to get to know each client, gaining a genuine understanding of their personal style, taste, and budget.

This Lincoln-based planning company provides wedding planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Cassandra has experience planning a wide spectrum of wedding styles including cultural, eco-friendly, religious, and non-religious weddings. Cassandra Mae Events aims to make your celebration come to life by providing the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Partial-planning
  • Wedding Management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1400.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 06/26/2021

Dream Planner

Cassi was an absolute dream! She turned my dreams into reality and I couldn't have been happier. She was super organized, had great advice/tips, and made the day run smoothly. I highly recommend Cassi to help plan your wedding!
    Sydney T. Married on 09/09/2020

Best Day Ever!

Cassi was great to work with. She was there for us every step of the way with our wedding planning! Our day was truly perfect and we could not have done it without her. We highly recommend Cassi if you are in need of a wedding coordinator! We are so glad to have had her!
    Abby K. Married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic planner and coordinator!

Cassi was an incredible asset to our wedding planning and coordinating. I teamed up with Cassi after stressing about how my day was going to run smoothly. While I was confident in my planning abilities, I wasn’t confident that I could coordinate a day while also being a bride. I was referred to Cassi and couldn’t have been happier! She did so much more than just coordinate our day. She provided incredible planning tools, was available at all times for communication, and met with us several times to ensure our day was smooth and perfect. She worked and coordinated seamlessly with our team of vendors. We could not have asked for a more professional, fun, laid back, and organized person to plan our day!

Pricing

Cassandra Mae Events Price Rates

3801 Washington Street Lincoln, NE, 68506
Location of (Cassandra Mae Events)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding