Rosebud Events

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Operating out of Omaha, Nebraska, Rosebud Events is a professional planning and coordination company that specializes in the curation of custom-designed weddings. Owner Rachel Weis is a vibrant individual who is inspired to fulfill the nuptial dreams of her various clients. After graduating with a degree in Public Relations from Georgia Southern University, this expert’s career has taken flight. Today, Rachel has successfully planned and executed events in several states. She is committed to realizing the visions of her couples and bringing them to life through organic and creative event design.

Rosebud Events aims to make your planning process easy and stress-free. To help you on your journey, Rachel has curated several wedding packages to streamline your experience and ultimately leave you feeling confident that your wedding will be a resounding success. Some a la carte offerings are available for your consideration and allow you to maximize your investment. These additional services include but are not limited to:

• Proposal planning
  • Coordination
  • Specialized event styling
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 and assistants
4.3

Dani W. Married on 05/29/2021

A dream come true

Rachel was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely flexible when meeting with us, and was able to offer some great advice with planning items we were a bit unsure about. She helped make our wedding day one that we will remember forever, and I can’t recommend her enough to anyone who is looking for help planning and coordinating their wedding. We had a fantastic experience!

Rosebud Events's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words Dani! You and Malcolm were awesome to work with and I wish you guys nothing but a life full of love!
    Angelyn Married on 05/01/2021

Day-Of-Coordination to the MAX!

I had the pleasure of getting Day-Of-Coordination from Rachel Weis. I always recommend that if you want to plan your wedding yourself that you still need a DOC! She was extremely helpful in leading the rehearsal and also ensuring that the wedding was executed exactly how I would have wanted. Rachel allowed me to go through my wedding as worry/stress free as possible.

Thank you Rachel.

Rosebud Events's reply:

Angie, the planning you put together made it so easy to come together and execute the whole thing! You and Serg are a wonderful couple and I can't wait to see what your future holds!
    Alexandra P. Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

Rachel helped me plan my wedding while we were over 1,000 miles apart. She was available whenever I needed her and went above and beyond to help create the best wedding I could have imagined. Not to mention the week of my wedding there was a blizzard, yet we were able to still have the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend her to anyone in search of an event planner!

Rosebud Events's reply:

Thank you Ali for choosing me to help with your big day! It was a blast and I wish you and Jeremy the best!

Deals

Team

Rachel Weis
Rachel Weis
Owner

Hello Everyone! A little bit about me outside of event planning is that first and foremost, I am apart of a blended family and have 6 brothers and sisters so I know how to handle chaos. My friends and family mean the world to be so any chance I get to spend time with them is a win in my book. I love being outdoors, playing and watching sports. I am a mother to a kitten named Meeko;he is 4 months old and oh so perfect. I have a Public Relations degree from Georgia Southern University. I love to travel and have been to over half of our wonderful 50 states. Being positive is the best way to live.

Omaha, Nebraska Omaha, NE, 68164
Location of (Rosebud Events)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding