Wonderfully Whimsical

Arlington, NE
   1 review
$450 Package Price

$450 Package Price

Planning a special day can be challenging and overwhelming. It requires a great deal of preparation. At Wonderfully Whimsical we strive to make the day of you event magical, memorable, and stress free.

Our Wonderfully Whimsical Designers are available throughout the entire planning process. We will guide you through your day as much or as little as you desire. From planning to production, design, and event management, we will make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 06/29/2019

Personalized, Affordable, and Stress Free!

I used Wonderfully Whimsical for my June 2019 wedding. When the lovely ladies reached out for a review, I just had to say “Yes!” (Again)

I wasn’t really sure where to start on the planning and coordinating of my wedding, I just kind of had a general “feel” for what I wanted. The owners met with me and had an organized list of questions to ask to get down to the details. They asked about things I hadn’t even thought about!

They ran the decisions I said were important by me, but they handled the other things I didn’t really have a strong opinion about on their own. Without that peace of mind for me and creative license for them, I would NEVER have ended up with such a beautiful wedding!

They work with so many other small, local companies, and that was super cool to see. The creativity and uniqueness they can offer through those relationships brought everything to life.

While the whole experience was incredible and personalized, one of the best parts (according to my penny-pinching husband) is that they came in WAY under budget. This helped with the general stress of the whole process too!

I highly recommend Wonderfully Whimsical for any event, and I plan on hiring them for a 5 year anniversary party (really just another super cool reception!!!!).

Wonderfully Whimsical's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth for giving us such an amazing review! Our clients really do become family for us so, as such, we like to take care of everyone to the best of our ability. We loved hearing from you and we’ll make sure we’re there to help you party again in a few more years!

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding