CASK Events and Solutions

Dallas, GA View map Visit website
$7,500 Package Price

$7,500 Package Price

CASK Events and Solutions is a wedding planning business based in Atlanta, Georgia.

Do you need help planning an upcoming event? Are you looking for an affordable event planner? Do you need an experienced event solution for your event in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area?
Look no further; CASK Events and Solutions is here for you. We are here to take the guesswork out and take the load off your plate.

Classic Affordable & Sophisticated Kreations (CASK), LLC, is your one-stop event planning solution for all your events. I am certified and accredited by the Institute of Wedding Events and Designs (IWED). I take pride in every detail to make my client’s vision come to life. See me for all your event planning needs. I will create a memorable experience for you all.
Based in Dallas, GA, CASK Events and Solutions offers wedding and event planning services to help couples bring their vision to life.

Planning an event alone isn’t easy. That’s why we at CASK is here to help take your event to the next level. We share our knowledge with people who love hosting but don’t have the time or expertise to hash out the details. Everything is possible with CASK Events & Solutions, LLC. Contact us for a free consultation today.

CASK Events and Solutions is an event planning company based in the Atlanta area in Georgia. We design and execute personalized occasions for each client. Our comprehensive services, dedication, and know-how will make your next event unforgettable. Please reach out to us today to learn more about how we can make your next celebration special.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Deals

CASK Events and Solutions 1
Offer

Get 20% offer your engagement celebration if you let us plan your wedding. Book your event now, as it will be gone by 12/31/2022!!

CASK Events and Solutions 2
Discount

Book your event for next year and Enjoy 20% off when booked by 12/31/2022.

This is for all Military personnel, First Responders, and Nurses!!!

Team

Chiquitta Kamara
Chiquitta Kamara
Owner/CEO

CASK Event and Solutions, LLC, is your one-stop event planning solution for all your events based in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. I am certified and accredited by the Institute of Wedding Events and Designs (IWED). I take pride in every detail to make my client’s vision come to life. See me for all your event planning needs. For each of you, I will create an experience that you will never forget.

I create and staff events with amazing results, either memories for a lifetime or high quality leads that convert. I believe wedding décor coordination should be fun and stress-free. Your wedding should be filled with celebrations of your love with family and friends. That’s why I’ll be by your side every step of the way to make sure no detail gets missed, and no to-do goes undone! My goal is to bring your vision to life on your wedding day by incorporating personal details and unique touches that showcase your love story and express who you are as a couple.

Atlanta, Georgia Dallas, GA, 30309
Location of (CASK Events and Solutions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding