Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number

About Casey MacKenzie Photography

Creatively capturing images that are in the moment. Specializing in Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, & Family Portraits in the Capital Region and surrounding areas. Striving to capture and create images that reflect special moments to cherish a lifetime.

"For me, photographing a wedding is all about capturing. Capturing true events, special memories, and genuine emotions happening that very moment, and ultimately, telling the story of that very day. A photojournalism flare, with the tradition of formal portraits."

Please contact Casey for more information, availability, and pricing.

Follow Casey MacKenzie Photography on

47 Reviews for Casey MacKenzie Photography

1 User photo

Casey MacKenzie Photography 1

Lynna · Married on 08/02/2018

Casey is the best wedding photographer anyone could have. She is very easy to work with and super enthusiastic about working with the couple. She brings really good positive vibes and energy that is unparallelled. Also her pictures always have the perfect lighting and gives the day a dreamy feel. I recommend her to anyone and will use her again in the future for family photos!

Chelsea · Married on 06/30/2018

I have known Casey since I was a little girl, so having her be part of my wedding day was extra special. Casey is so sweet and accommodating, not to mention extraordinarily gifted and talented at what she does. I have only seen a few photos from our Wedding Day as part of a "sneak peak" and they were INCREDIBLE. I can hardly wait to see the other photos! We have already received numerous compliments on the photos Casey has posted. In addition to being an amazing photographer and capturing our special day, she was also WONDERFUL at helping calm my nerves along the way, and was tremendously helpful the weeks leading up to the wedding. We have been asked by numerous friends/family members planning to get married within the next few years who our photographer was, as you can tell instantaneously how amazing Casey is at her job. I would recommend Casey to anyone looking for an incredibly sweet, talented and funny photographer. You will NOT regret it.

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey is the best!! She has blown us away by her creative photography skills for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She is also so pleasant to work with - she makes the whole experience fun with her positive energy :) I would 100% recommend her.

Casey MacKenzie Photography FAQ