Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)

They are the best - hands down! From our engagement shoot to the big day, they are so friendly, professional, responsive, and most of all talented! Our pictures are AMAZING! And the clip of our video is just a tease for what I know is to come. I highly recommend these 2 and their team for your wedding! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Okay, like a lot of other people have said, my fiance and I really struggled with whether or not to get a videographer. We aren't rich my any means, and video is a big expenditure. We finally decided we would rather have it and wish we hadn't then not get it and regret for the rest of our lives that we didn't spend the money to capture the best day of our lives. And let me tell you, IF ANYONE IS ON THE FENCE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT A VIDEOGRAPHER, GET....IT****. This was THE BEST DECISION WE MADE WHEN IT CAME TO WEDDING PLANNING. We are so thankful we made the leap, but even more than that, we are so glad we got Casey and Kristen. These two people are by far some of the most sincere, kind, and supportive people you will ever meet. Laid back and easy going doesn't even begin to describe the comfort they made us feel on our big day. They were great about staying the background and capturing the moments as they happened, naturally and effortlessly. Wouldn't change a thing, and to be able to watch our video and relive that amazing day is a huge blessing to my husband and I. Thank you Casey and Kristen for making our wedding video experience the best ever. We love you guys!
~Hayley & Colin

Profile Picture User4855196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras

WOW!!! Best decision for my wedding we made!! They were better than the cake ;) Firstly never have I met sweeter people, so passionate AND professional about what they do, never once did they leave our side... they missed NOTHING... cannot wait to see our feature film... the preview already is jam packed with every moment i can remember... it was amazing... literally watched it like 10 times and cried each time!!! The were so pleasant around others, and so calm around me and my husband, they really relaxed us and kept reminding us it was our day and were just so so helpful!!! At first my hubby was a little nervous about spending all the money... now.... he is just so thankful we did.... WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!! It is not just a day... its for the rest of your life!! Having pictures is amazing but so is video... video can capture those moments and feelings so vividly!
I was also in shock at how quick we got our preview... they are very very busy and i was so happy when i saw my review up so close after my wedding!!! Amazing people who capture your day so incredibly beautifully! Thank you and thank you again and again... such a treasure :)
Peter & Bethany

3 AWARDS

Videos

0 Photos

19 VIDEOS

Ana and Rosendo - A St. John Neumann's Catholic Church / Bleak House Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Katie & Tyler - A Hunter Valley Farm Wedding in Knoxville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Addy and Nick - An Outer Banks, NC Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Lauren & Ryan - A First Baptist Church Knoxville Wedding / Southern Rail Terminal Wedding Reception from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Heather & Tom - A Butterfly Gap Wedding Film from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Danielle and Justin - A Museum of Appalachia Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Natalie & Doug - A Carnegie Hotel / The Charles Wedding in Johnson City, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Bonnie and Tim - A Country Vintage Wedding at Brownworth Manor in Oak Ridge, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Kristin & Rob - A Gatlinburg, TN Wedding / Park Vista Hotel Wedding Reception from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Rachel and Chad - A Reserve at Bluebird Hill Wedding Film from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Julia and Will - A Smithview Pavillion Wedding in Maryville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Jessi & Chris - Sneak Peek - Ocean Blue & Sand in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Keely & Scott - Wedding Highlight Film - A Knoxville, TN Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Haley & Russell - Wedding Highlight Film - Cleveland, TN Wedding at Black Fox Farms from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Jenna & Yan - Wedding Highlight Film - Knoxville, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Haley & Mario - Engagement Story Video - Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Rebecca & Andrew - Pigeon Forge TN Wedding from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Porsha & Curtis - Sevierville Wedding on Douglas Lake from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

Reagan and Eric - Whitestone Country Inn Wedding in Kingston, TN from NICHOLAS & KEATON on Vimeo.

16 ENDORSEMENTS
You can't go wrong with Casey & Kristin! They are the sweetest and most caring vendors I know. They always go above and beyond to capture every special moment like it was their own!

A true power couple right now! Casey & Kristin bring uplifting attitudes to every meeting and event - not to mention, they are some of the most talented and creative vendors in the area! Casey not only captures the details of your wedding day, but he's one of the best at capturing the emotion behind it all. So thankful for these two smiling faces!

Let's just say, If {I} were getting Married, I'd be calling these two! :)

Casey & Kristin is my absolute favorite videographer/photographer duo, and THE ABSOLUTE BEST in Tennessee!! Their love for one another translates into the amazing attention to detail in the love stories they create for every single one of their couples. They have the best personalities, and will have you smiling and giggling throughout the entire day! They'll truly make you feel comfortable behind the camera, and will make you tear up when you see you see your final video and photos! I cannot say enough amazing things about these two! Hire them, and it will be the best investment you can ever make for your wedding day and beyond as I know you'll watch your film countless times after your wedding!

80 PROS I KNOW