1371 Columbine Dr., Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Casados For Life

Are you in overload trying to plan your wedding or special event? If you answered yes, I can help. I specialize in making your dreams become a reality. Leave the work to me while you enjoy your special moments that only come once. I am in the business to make my customer's happy and stress free. I will help you with all aspects of your wedding. Do you need someone to marry you as well? Yes, I can do that too! Please contact me for a free consultation.

There is a reason why I am in the business. I truly enjoy planning. Every wedding is different. Just tell me your thoughts and dreams and I will try my best to make it happen.

• ANA Trio Solutions
  • Echo Lankford Events & Photography
  • Brindle + Oak
d8fb1e43da3e409a 1274144815810 CullenCasados238
Casados For Life
Table set up. I personally made the flower arrangements and did the decorations.
Flower centerpiece with burgundy, gold, and ivory flowers on heart shaped glass.
I can arrange for a really good wedding photographer at a reasonable price.
I can arrange for a really good wedding photographer at a reasonable price.
Providing a great limo ride to and from locations is key.
Providing a great limo ride to and from locations is key.
There is a wonderful caterer that makes awesome cakes that your guests will just love.
d8fb1e43da3e409a 1274144815810 CullenCasados238

1 Reviews for Casados For Life

Laura · Married on 05/01/2010

Finding Kathy to help me plan my wedding was a dream come true. She helped me visualize the dream wedding I had always wanted. She was extremely responsive, suggestive and awesome to work with. Having Kathy plan my wedding was a great experience and I was able to enjoy my big day and not worry about anything.

I would recommend her to any bride's to be!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Casados For Life FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Casados For Life to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1371 Columbine Dr. Castle Rock, 80104 See on map
    Location of (Casados For Life)