Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number

About Casa Lopez Events & Rentals

A great event does not have to be at the expense of your sanity or enjoyment. Whether you have just started planning or need help with the last minute details, Casa López Events & Rentals will ensure that you have an incredible day. We offer a variety of services; Rentals such as Tables, Chairs and Linens as well as Floral, Draping, Design and Planning Services. Make an event out of any occasion! Call us today for your complimentary consultation! Se habla español. Falamos Português.

Follow Casa Lopez Events & Rentals on

7 Reviews for Casa Lopez Events & Rentals

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing company and owner

Casa Lopez was definitely the way to go when I was booking a rental company for chairs and tables for my outside wedding. They set up the chairs perfectly for my ceremony and even moved those same chairs to a separate location for the reception. I was able to text Abby with any questions or concerns and received prompt replies even after hours. I 100% recommend this company if you’re looking for affordable rentals. Abby, you were a pleasure to correspond with.

My Husband and I were married on 10/24, we first met Abby with Casa Lopez in February and I am so glad we did! Abby and Frankie with Casa Lopez truly made our wedding perfect!

We were married at Heritage Bay golf and Country Club. Casa Lopez provided all the chair rentals for the ceremony, the beautiful flower arrangements and the draping of the gazebo at Heritage Bay! It was breathtaking!

Casa Lopez provided all of our decor for the reception as well. We had a "wine" themed wedding and they took our idea and ran with it! It was unbelievable! From all the centerpieces, to the linens, to welcome table, nothing was left untouched!

Abby was amazing to work with in the planning process! She was very timely with responding back to any and all questions I had! She was also patient and easy-going with me, which was super helpful as I am indecisive and changed my whole theme and colors mid-planning! After meeting with Casa Lopez again in June to see a mockup, I let Abby and Frankie take the reins on the rest and I'm glad I did! Abby has a vision and knows how to make things look gorgeous!

Casa Lopez Events is the way to go, I would recommend them 100% and will definitely use them again in the future for any event I plan! They really went above and beyond and made our whole wedding more than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Casa Lopez Events & Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for allowing us to make your day special.

Cindy · Married on 04/19/2015

Our daughter and son-in-law were married in April and it was the most amazing, enjoyable day we could have ever dreamed for such a large event. From helping with the decision of the venue to the flower arrangements, Abby and Casa Lopez Events and Rentals orchestrated the event perfectly. As Mother and Father of the Bride, Abby and Frankie made it possible for us to enjoy the day and be in the moment without a worry. Beyond the talents of Casa Lopez’s design team, the connections and relationships Abby has with other vendors to complete the wedding were also invaluable. From the smallest detail to the biggest elements, Abby and Frankie mastered it all! Casa Lopez captured the personalities of the couple perfectly and the theme of the wedding was elegant simplicity with barrels of fun. We would highly recommend Casa Lopez Events and Rentals for their professionalism, expertise, talent, and heart.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Casa Lopez Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful kudos, Cindy. We are always happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourselves on such a momentous occasion!

Casa Lopez Events & Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables

• Naples, FL 34120 See on map