Plíthos Event Rentals

Fort Myers, FL View map Visit website

Plíthos Event Rentals is a wedding rental and décor company operating out of Fort Myers, Florida. The business provides unique and stylish pieces for all kinds of special occasions throughout the Fort Myers and Cape Coral areas. These carefully curated items are sure to create a dreamy and sophisticated aesthetic at your celebration of love.

Plíthos Event Rentals offers a range of supplies that suit weddings of different sizes and styles. Specializing in furniture sets, this company provides elegant antique sofas, wicker lounge seating, vintage end tables, decorative vases, Oriental rugs, and more. Their inventory also includes glass and brass candle holders, altars, aisle runners, tables, and cushions in a variety of colors and patterns. For your convenience, the team has delivery options and will help with setup and cleanup on the big day. You are welcome to visit their showroom to find the rentals and decorations that will furnish your stylish wedding ceremony and reception.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$40

What is the starting price for chairs?

$6.75
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 12/17/2021

Great wedding rentals!

We rented the Peacock Loveseat, Green Mermaid Couch, Blue Courting Chair, & Woven Placemats for our wedding reception. Everything was beautiful & added to the aesthetic of the reception design. Highly recommend!!
  • Markie
    Markie B. Married on 06/21/2021

Mind reader!

I cannot rave enough about how fantastic my experience with Plithos was for our wedding. We traveled from Kentucky into Florida for our wedding (our 3rd reschedule due to covid) and despite never having met with Jenn in person, she perfected EVERY detail exactly how I an envisioned/described things to her. I walked onto the beach for the ceremony (seeing things for the first time myself right then & there) and it was just as magical as I imagined. Jenn was always SUPER speedy to respond to any of my questions and adjust any changes that we needed to make to our "rental choices." The day of our ceremony ended up being a rush to beat the rain, & Jenn made sure that everything was taken care of without me having to worry about a single thing. I wish Plithos was at home here in Kentucky so that I could use them for all events in the future & make sure all my friends did the same. Thanks a billion for making my day so much less stressful as you took care of all the worry for me!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Sarah Katsandris
Sarah Katsandris
Owner

Sarah is the owner of Plithos Event Rentals. She has always had a passion for vintage and one-of-a-kind pieces. This was the driving force to opening Plithos.

A few fun facts:
- Sarah is Greek. Plithos means 'host' in Greek
- Sarah is an animal lover with 6 dogs, 2 cats & a horse
- Sarah is also the owner of local clothing boutique

Sarah looks forward to working with you!

9903 Gulf Coast Main St G-135 Fort Myers, FL, 33913
Location of (Plíthos Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding