Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Carver Coordination

GREAT EVENTS ARE TRULY ENJOYABLE…

Working events and weddings has been an 8-year journey for me so far, and some may say I am a Jill of all trades when it comes to timelines, centerpieces creation, wedding design and more.
I understand the stress juggling your budget with your dream wedding… I have been there, and I have helped numerous clients overcome that same concern, and together we created beautiful, memorable, and most importantly ENJOYABLE weddings.

YOUR WEDDING IS ABOUT YOU

Many wedding planning companies can also make your event beautiful and can find you vendors etc. However, I take the time to get to know YOU so that your special day stays true to WHO YOU ARE as a couple. Celebrating your personality is my favorite part!

DON’T PULL YOUR HAIR OUT OVER DETAILS

Don’t get lost in the Pinterest deep dive (you will never get those 6 hours back). Your engagement should not be spent dealing with the stress of numerous family opinions, or squabbles between you and your partner about budget.
That’s where I come in, let me take on the details, emails, phone calls, scheduling arrangements, and managing the budget, while you CELEBRATE your engagement.

• Woman-owned
image 31 51 1071979 160087823124237

7 Reviews for Carver Coordination

1 User photo

Emma S. · Married on 07/23/2021

THANK YOU Carver Coordination!!

Don’t waste your time continuing to look at wedding coordination options, and trust me when I say Carver Coordination is the best option for anyone planning a wedding in Colorado! Stacie has shown utmost professionalism since my first interaction with her. I wasn’t even sure if I needed a wedding coordinator at first because my venue includes a venue coordinator with the package, but let me tell you, I NEEDED Stacie more than I could have ever known! She has gone above and beyond in helping to plan and coordinate my wedding. She is so organized and put together, and every meeting makes me feel more calm and confident about how my wedding day will go. For anyone reading this, I can guarantee you that you will feel how I do about Carver coordination -- You get WAY MORE than what you pay for! Seriously, the pricing is so reasonable for everything she includes with her coordination packages. I haven’t had my wedding yet, and I will update my review once I do, but I just had to write a review now in the lead up to my wedding because I am simply so impressed with Carver Coordination. I hope for anyone reading this that this review helps you to make the right decision-- hire Carver Coordination for your wedding! You will be so glad you did. I know I am!
    Emma S (wedding date 7/23/21)

Sent on 05/14/2021

Carver Coordination's reply:

Emma- these words fill my heart and fuel the passion behind my work. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with great clients like you. I know that with the many hands helping on your wedding day, we will be able to achieve all the small details that you have envisioned. Can't wait to see it all come together!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn S. · Married on 06/06/2021

Great coordinator!

We loved working with Carver Coordination! Stacie was great to work with, helping with all the details of our wedding. She helped set up our rehearsal dinner, find our venue, figure out a new hair/make-up person for me (mine cancelled), and find a great florist, just to list a few things. She always got back to use quickly (even when on vacation!) and never seemed annoyed by our endless stream of questions. We are both very happy with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 07/03/2021

Carver Coordination's reply:

Thanks Katie. I loved working with you and helping to organize all of the moving pieces. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding.

Carver Coordination Pricing

Carver Coordination Price Rates

Carver Coordination FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Carver Coordination

Stacie Carver

Stacie Carver

Owner, Lead Planner

WERE PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME WORKING TOGETHER IF YOU:
• Want to have a stress-free wedding day
• Want to have an enjoyable planning process
• Like using Pinterest and already have a wedding board teeming with ideas
• Know almost every episode of Friends
• Know what your Patronus is (click to see mine)
• Have a strong work ethic but have days where there just isn’t enough time to get it all done
• Take a huge sign if relief every time you check one of those To-Dos off your list

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Windsor, CO, 80550 See on map
    7195105917 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carver Coordination)