365 Shelli, Lane, Roswell, GA 30075 Map · Phone number

• Elegant Weddings and Affairs
  • CMSJ Creations

18 Reviews for Cartagena Team Bride

Ana · Married on 05/05/2018

EXCELENT TEAM!!! Both Gina and Clarita are beautiful people, with a good attitude and kind words. Gina was the head of the team the day of the wedding and a week prior. She's made for this job. She had everything under control, all the details were perfect, supervised and neat. She was always on time, and the event had a perfect timing. Always helpful even when I had to go to the restroom (with my huge dress). She's really special and I felt the most important person in the world. I recomend Team Bride: 100%.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience could have not been better if I didn't work with Cartagena Team Bride. They are not only professional but excellent, efficient and caring. Every step of the way they held our hand from wedding concept, to budgeting, to completion. It was truly a pleasure to work with Gina, Clarita and their team. My husband, myself and all of our family and friends were blown away by the entire event. If you are looking to get married in Cartagena contact them they are reliable and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Margarita · Married on 10/16/2017

Words cannot express our gratitude for Gina and Clarita (Cartagena Team Bride). They were always there for the planning with recommendations and assistance. Having them working with us in the most important event of our lives was the best investment ever. Our wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the ABSOLUTELY PERFECT wedding, not only for us but also it was an amazing experience to our guests, and it's all thanks to them. Cartagena Team Bride and their group of providers were able to listen and worked all their professionalism and magic to bring our dream to life.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Award

• 365 Shelli, Lane Roswell, 30075 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cartagena Team Bride)