Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 Map · Phone number

wedding 425 of 517
wedding 341 of 517

18 Reviews for Carrie Ann Adams Photography

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Carrie surpassed all my dreams as a wedding photographer. She was punctual and organized. She kept everyone on time and on task. She had a kind, subtle way of taking charge, and as the bride that meant the world to me. My wedding pictures captured every moment of my wedding. Her talent and creativity left me in awe when I received my wedding pictures. I highly recommend Carrie for any event. I am beyond grateful for her hard work and talent.

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2017

Carrie and her second photographer, Colleen, are the absolute best and wonderful to work with!! Carrie and Colleen photographed our wedding on 9/17/17 at the Royal Park Hotel. A couple weeks prior to the wedding, Carrie met with us to discuss specific pictures we wanted and the schedule for the big day. Our wedding was a daytime/brunch ceremony and reception so our day got a bright and early start. Carrie arrived at 7:30 as planned to photograph us getting ready and Colleen photographed the guys getting ready. Carrie made us all feel so comfortable and ease that day. She also made sure the entire day was organized and ensured that it flowed smoothly. She and Colleen even stayed later than planned to make sure she captured everything we wanted. That same day, she posted over a dozen sneak peek pictures! She recently sent us all of the photos and there are not enough words to say how much we love them. Carrie and Colleen captured so many beautiful moments and loving, candid shots. Carrie edited them beautifully and provided a wide variety of shots for us to choose from. We will definitely be working with Carrie in the future!!

Gianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Carrie is the best! She is amazing to work with and she produces gorgeous photos. We had the pleasure of working with her for our engagement photos and then a year later for our wedding. We just got all of our photos back and they are outstanding. Each one is better than the next, I could not be more thrilled!

I requested to bring in a second photographer about a month before and I am so glad I did. Colleen was a critical part in our day - she captured so many candid moments and we were able to photograph the brides team and grooms team at the same time to help stick to our timeline. It was really the best decision we made in bringing her on as well. They are both such a great team and produce an amazing product, I highly recommend them for any of your photography needs!

Carrie is prompt in her communication, on time, professional, polite, and can command a group of people in a positive way - which is important when you have a friendly wedding party! We will always be using Carrie for our future photography needs. :)
    Thank you so much Carrie and Colleen!! :)

Award

Carrie Ann Adams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints