Carriage Caterers

Galveston, TX View map Visit website

Carriage Caterers is a professional catering company based in Galveston, Texas. From designing floral and bouquet displays to creating a customized menu for your reception ceremony, Carriage Caterers will take care of every detail of your catering and event needs so that you can enjoy your special day, instead of stress out about it.

Carriage Caterers wants to make sure you receive the wedding of your dreams and offers additional services for this monumental day. These services include, but are not limited to:

• Buffet
  • Stations
  • Plated
  • Champagne toast

Cuisine
Carriage Caterers offers a wide range of different cuisine styles and also provides food for individuals with specific allergies. Cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Southwestern
  • Kosher
  • Vegetarian
  • No pork

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Cajun
Italian
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

No Pork
Kosher
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Casey K. Married on 04/24/2021

One Stop Shop

We got married in April, 2021 at the Garten Verein and are so happy that we went with Carriage Caterers! Having a caterer who not only did food, but linens, table decor, flowers, cake, and bar staffing made my planning process so much easier! Bob was great to work with, I pretty much sent him pictures of what I wanted and he delivered. And knowing that he does so many events at our reception venue was a huge plus as well. We got so many compliments on our food, especially the macaroni and cheese! Carriage Caterers was a great vendor at a reasonable price! We are so glad they were part of our special day.
  • Pam
    Pam B. Married on 04/17/2021

I L-O-V-E Carriage Caterers!

I cannot say enough good things about Carriage Caterers. This company, owned by Bob Christensen, is top-notch. His team doesn't just do food...they do it ALL! My daughter got married three days ago (4/17/21) at the Ashton Villa in Galveston (170 guests). Bob's team provided the food, floral, wedding cakes, table & event decor, a staff of 12 and 2 bartenders! WOW! Let me start with the food..... the quality was excellent and there was ALOT of it! We served prime rib, parmesan encrusted chicken, baked potato casserole, corn casserole, squash medley, tossed salad and rolls. He has many other items to choose from too! Think down-home cooking and quality. People raved and raved over the food. We had passed appetizers of bacon wrapped shrimp, stuffed mushroom caps and prosciutto wrapped asparagus. If you left our wedding hungry it was your own fault!!! :)
    Next let's talk cake....Bob bakes his own cakes and has a wonderful cake artist decorate them. He has 30+ years experience baking cakes! We showed them a photo of what we wanted and they delivered. The cakes were gorgeous and were so yummy! Sooooo moist! My 78-yr-old mother said it was the best cake she had ever tasted!! The cake was three layers...each a different flavor. White, lemon and red velvet. Bob has many different flavors to choose from! He won't disappoint!
    OK...now on to floral. We told Bob the color scheme that we wanted and what our floral budget was and he produced! He is so knowledgeable about flowers. His staff floral designer is amazing! We had 9 tall arrangements on the tables and on the other 8 tables had hurricane glass cylinders and candles (ten on each table) and a little greenery. The room was stunning! Bob provided all table linens (different colors to choose from), china, glassware, etc. He decorated the ballroom staircase, fireplace mantle and two other rooms at the villa for us. The outdoor gardens where the ceremony was held had been hit hard by the freeze leaving the vegetation looking sparse. Bob's crew worked their magic outside adding live greenery to the gazebo as well as fern baskets, fabric draping and more floral. It looked AMAZING! He totally transformed the area.
    Bob takes great pride in his work. I felt he was always aiming to please us. The man goes above and beyond. I don't have enough time to mention everything but on our way to my daughter's bridal portrait session we realized we had forgotten to get a bouquet made. Panicked, I called Bob and he said "No problem honey, come on by and I'll put one together for you." And he did!! That's the kind of guy he is. And his staff was just as nice. They were all such a pleasure to work with.
    There's an old saying that when you go to hire someone there are 3 things you want from them, but you will only get two because one of them always has to give. They are good quality, good price and timeliness. With Bob and Carriage Caterers I got all three. The quality of everything was superb, his prices are very fair and he was punctual, willing to meet with us several times before the big day and talk on the phone whenever I wanted to. Bob said to me several times, "Honey don't worry, I've got this. I don't want you to worry about a thing." Bob, I only wish I had another daughter getting married!! That's how wonderful you made our event.

If you're reading this looking for a caterer look no further. This company has the experience under their belt, is a great value for the money and they aim to please. You won't be disappointed with them! A++++++++
    Laura S. Married on 04/03/2021

An amazing vendor!

A huge thank you to Bob and his amazing team with Carriage Caterers. We had to postpone our wedding two times and Bob was accommodating and patient with each one. He had so many great ideas that blended perfectly with ours. I nearly cried my makeup off when I saw the ballroom all setup with the vision we had planned. The night ran smoothly and it was always such a pleasure to work with Bob. His one stop shop approach made everything easier to plan and work so smoothly. and that mac and cheese...yum! If you are getting married in the Houston/Galveston area, definitely look up Carriage Caterers for all your wedding needs! Thanks again Bob!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Premium Sound DJ Premium Sound DJ Wedding DJs

Bob and his staff are amazing! The food is incredible, the cakes delicious, and the service second to none. Carriage Caterers also takes care of your linens and flowers. You can't go wrong with Carriage Caterers - they are truly the best!

Downtown Blooms Downtown Blooms Wedding Florists

We love working with Bob at Carriage Caterers. We have done numerous events with them and it is always a pleasure.

Galveston, 77550
409.762.8053

By appointment
Location of (Carriage Caterers)
Galveston Galveston, Texas, 77550 See on map

By appointment

Carriage Caterers frequently asked questions

What event services does Carriage Caterers offer for weddings?

Carriage Caterers offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Carriage Caterers provide for weddings?

Carriage Caterers offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Carriage Caterers?

At Carriage Caterers, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Cajun
  • Italian
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Carriage Caterers?

At Carriage Caterers, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Carriage Caterers provide for wedding events?

Carriage Caterers provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • House Beer
  • Specialty Beer
  • House Wine
  • Specialty Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • Premium Liquor

What type of food and beverage items does Carriage Caterers provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Carriage Caterers offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Carriage Caterers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carriage Caterers is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding