Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Map · Phone number

About Carozza Entertainment

It is Carozza Entertainment's mission to provide you with the highest quality music entertainment, intriguing your guests, and creating an atmosphere that will make your event unforgettable.

8da234d34f490626 1525679265 28cc068105df4637 1525679264 4253fa5fe2cafa9d 152567

Carozza Entertainment 3
Carozza Entertainment 4
Carozza Entertainment 5

Sabrina · Married on 08/05/2017

The best! We had Carozza Entertainment play at our wedding and it was one of our favorite parts of our day! Our guest loved the music! From start to end of the process, they were professional, friendly, and flexible. They made everything easy- payment, song selections, etc. We had the 3 piece band/DJ combo including a female vocalist which was perfect for the whole crowd at our event. They even brought along the drum set that our guest could play at the wedding-so fun! The female vocalist had a wonderful voice. The guys were professional on the mic and everything flowed so well. It makes all the difference when the DJ/band knows what they're doing, and these guys do a fantastic job. We would use them over again in a heartbeat! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Carozza Entertainment 6

Maxwell · Married on 05/20/2017

I really can't say enough about the guys at Carozza Entertainment - from the first time getting in touch with Frankie to shaking him and his brothers hand after our wedding everything was flawless. My wife and I looked at a lot of vendors with a lot pomp and frills that make you feel like you're getting a whole lot for your money but you soon come to realize your just another customer to them. Hand to god, from the first time being on the phone with Carozza Entertainment they made my wife and feel like family. These guys come from one of the oldest wedding entertainment families within a hundred miles. They are punctual, personal, and most importantly made my bride feel like she was the only person at the wedding that mattered - rightly so.
    Early on in the process Frankie Carozza told my wife and I that the best weddings are the best parties. That stuck with me throughout planning our wedding and I realized more and more Carozza entrainment was perfect for my wife and i. We had a relatively small wedding of our closest one hundred family and friends and i couldn't believe how many people were on the their feet throughout the entire night.
    From music played during my brides entrance to the last song of the night Frankie had everyone at the wedding involved and entertained.
    If your groom reading this review and your on the fence with a couple DJ's, Bands, etc. I urge you from man to man to just give these guys a call because with the amount of energy and stress planning a wedding take let these guys make it a little easier.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Carozza Entertainment 7

Salvatore · Married on 10/30/2015

The Carozza Entertainemt is the best DJ/Band in the Dutchess County!! They were great in every aspect of our wedding they were amazing! Did everything we asked and more!!! Going to have them for upcoming events!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Carozza Entertainment 8
    Carozza Entertainment 9
    Carozza Entertainment 10

Carozza Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Hopewell Junction, 12533 See on map