189 1/2 North Main Street, Port Chester, NY 10573 Map · Phone number

About Carolyn Dempsey Design Inc.

A wedding is a magical moment in time that invites celebration as it embodies a couple’s definition of love, all in stunning detail. With stylish elegance, at a spectacular setting in an exquisitely designed space, the wedding environment is an infusion of myriad elements: romance, transformation, fantasy, tradition, culture, ceremony, creativity, aspiration, joy, and sparkling fashion. From the intimate to the extravagant, from local engagements to destination events, Carolyn Dempsey Design attends to every stylish detail including location/site selection, floral decor, lighting, rentals, music, vendors, ongoing consultation, and onsite coordination and direction. We bring our artistry and expertise to every wedding event and customize our services to bring our clients’ vision of their perfect day to life.

carolyndempsey
Carolyn Dempsey design
Carolyn Dempsey design
carolyndempsey
Carolyn Dempsey Design

5 Reviews for Carolyn Dempsey Design Inc.

Jackie · Married on 07/11/2015

To Carolyn Dempsey Design:
    When Pete and I walked into the waterfall room at The Roundhouse and saw the results of your work, we both cried - we literally both burst into tears at the beauty. It was beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. We just cannot thank you enough for all that you did to make it the best day of our lives. Ours was the most beautiful wedding we have ever been to, thanks to you all.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    -Jackie

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sara · Married on 12/14/2013

From start to finish, Jessie and Carolyn made my wedding dreams a reality. I described what I imagined for our chuppah, tables, centerpieces, and other aspects of my reception, and with my descriptions, they created EXACTLY what I had envisioned, and even added other sparkly touches that I would not have known existed, were they not to include them. They are true creative spirits, while also being organized and professional. What they added to my wedding are the details that many people are still talking about. I absolutely love them, and I'm so grateful for their beautiful creativity.

Sent on 12/18/2013

marisa · Married on 07/09/2011

The team at Carolyn Dempsey Design created the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Their creativity, attention to detail and thoughtfulness surpassed all of my expectations. They even picked me up at the Port Chester train station - in the rain - on the day of my floral demo. I was so happy the day of my wedding when I saw all of the flowers and decor items set up - they turned out to be even more beautiful than I had pictured. The planning process was easy and organized and the team was very responsive to my (often annoying) questions throughout. I wish I could do my wedding again in slow motion just so I could have time to look at all of the decor closely again :)

Sent on 07/27/2011

Carolyn Dempsey Design Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 375.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Kathi Littwin Photography
    Kathi Littwin Photography Wedding Photographers

I know whenever Carolyn Dempsey Design is in the house, the event will be special and gorgeous. Many of my most beautiful weddings include her work. Always happy to work with this stellar company.

• 189 1/2 North Main Street Port Chester, NY, 10573 See on map
    M-F: 9:00am - 5:00pm. Or by appointment.