A wedding and portrait photographer based out of the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. I often shoot at such picturesque venues as Big Meadows or Skyline Resort at Shenandoah National Park, Khimaira Farm and Faithbrooke in Page County, The Yellow Barn in Shenandoah County, and the Joshua Wilton House and Cross Keys Vineyards in Harrisonburg City. I've shot weddings in Northern Virginia (NoVA) and Arlington. I dedicate my day to your wedding, edit all of your photos in both color and black and white, and provide you with your digital images and a print and social media release via thumb drive.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Katrina · Married on 11/11/2018
My husband, family, and friends are so impressed! Caroline did an outstanding job shooting engagement and wedding photos for us in 2018. Everyone who sees our photos are blown away. There are quite a few qualities that make Caroline stand out from other photographers:Sent on 03/14/2019
1. She is not afraid to work hard for the right shot. Wedding guests still make comments about the crazy positions she managed to get in to take the perfect pictures! She’s not afraid to get her hands dirty, so to speak, and that’s an important quality in a photographer who is taking pictures that you will look at for a lifetime.
2. She is flexible and willing to meet with you before your event. Caroline and I met for coffee months before she took our engagement photos. Her personality is the perfect combination of warm, animated, and creative, which shines through her gorgeous pictures!
3. Transparency and responsiveness. She is straightforward and honest about what to expect from her, and is always an email, phone call, or text away.
4. Caroline is reliable. I repeat: she is reliable. I never had any doubts that she would show up to our wedding. I can’t stress how important that is.
5. No stiff or awkward photos for this photographer! Caroline engages with her clients and their guests, allowing them to feel comfortable in front of the camera. She knows how to make people laugh and goes the extra mile to capture the true personalities of those she’s photographing.
We can’t say enough good things about Caroline. She comes highly recommended for a reason!
Megan · Married on 09/19/2015
I can't say enough great things about Caroline. She is absolutely amazing to work with and her photography is gorgeous and unbeatable. She spent the entire day with us and did a wonderful job capturing all of the special moments on our wedding day. We absolutely love every single one of our pictures. We can look back and relive our wedding day because Caroline shot every detail beautifully. She really went above and beyond. She was responsive, dependable, professional, patient, and creative throughout the entire process.Sent on 11/15/2015
Her positive energy and quirky style allowed us to relax and have fun despite being in the spotlight. She made us feel comfortable and captured our personalities perfectly. She loves what she does and it is evident in the way she interacts with everyone. She fit right in with our family and friends and they are still talking about how much they loved having her there and what a wonderful job she did. Caroline is hands down the BEST wedding photographer, we highly recommend her!
Carrie · Married on 05/02/2015
You could not make a more perfect choice than Caroline Meyers as the photographer for your wedding. From the moment we met her (in those early, scary wedding planning days!), my husband and I knew she was the person who could not only capture all our special moments but also blend right into them throughout the day. In the months leading up to the wedding, Caroline ensured that planning our photography was something we could be excited about and never worry about! She helped us figure out our style and when our big day finally arrived, she had a lengthy cheat sheet of our "must have" photos and went the extra mile to recreate several a number of unique shots we'd seen and loved elsewhere. Throughout the event, she was like an old friend who was simply natural to be there. Our wedding photographs are some of the best we ever had of friends and family, all of whom felt comfortable with her too (clearly the Star Wars PEZ dispensers she pulled out of her bag got all the groomsmen to smile!) Caroline does an amazing job of making posed portraits look natural and capturing flattering shots of those even in mid-dance move. Even as a solo photographer, there wasn't a moment she missed (even sneaking us off to catch the most perfect sunset) and there were many wonderful moments she actually helped create. Caroline's provision of ALL our photos, perfectly edited and in both black and white, was amazing and enabled us to affordably share the joy of our day with friends and family. My husband and I received not only countless compliments on our photographs but also many comments as to how fabulous our photographer was, personally and professionally. We agree :)Sent on 12/31/2015