9547 South Congress St, New Market, VA 22844 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Caroline Meyers Photography

A wedding and portrait photographer based out of the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. I often shoot at such picturesque venues as Big Meadows or Skyline Resort at Shenandoah National Park, Khimaira Farm and Faithbrooke in Page County, The Yellow Barn in Shenandoah County, and the Joshua Wilton House and Cross Keys Vineyards in Harrisonburg City. I've shot weddings in Northern Virginia (NoVA) and Arlington. I dedicate my day to your wedding, edit all of your photos in both color and black and white, and provide you with your digital images and a print and social media release via thumb drive.

Follow Caroline Meyers Photography on

1392341510956657205238222735250286996063748o

6 Reviews for Caroline Meyers Photography

• katherine

katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

The Most Perfect Photographer!!

Caroline was AH-MAZING!! I chose her because of her experience at the National Park we decided to get married in. She was amazing at getting the shots I asked for! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! ♥️ Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Sam

Sam Kealey · Married on 04/13/2019

The most enthusiastic and committed photographer we could have asked for

Caroline was an amazing photographer at our 150 person wedding in Luray, Virginia. She was friendly and communicative from the time we first contacted her until we received the photos. She was really flexible and happy to accommodate our requests.

The photos were great - we had so many to choose from and Caroline was really willing to go the extra distance to get the best shots. She was active in providing us with recommendations (which was great, because we were both pretty clueless on what we should be doing). But when she needed to be in the background, she was still able to take great photos without being noticed.

There is no way we could leave a comment without commenting on Caroline's bubbly personality. She was such an enthusiastic and fun part of our wedding. She had no problems getting even our most serious guests smiling and enjoying themselves in front of the camera. We had many friends and family commenting on how great she was at interacting with guests and making sure we were looking our best.

Can't recommend Caroline highly enough!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2018

Stunning Photography!

My husband, family, and friends are so impressed! Caroline did an outstanding job shooting engagement and wedding photos for us in 2018. Everyone who sees our photos are blown away. There are quite a few qualities that make Caroline stand out from other photographers:

1. She is not afraid to work hard for the right shot. Wedding guests still make comments about the crazy positions she managed to get in to take the perfect pictures! She’s not afraid to get her hands dirty, so to speak, and that’s an important quality in a photographer who is taking pictures that you will look at for a lifetime.

2. She is flexible and willing to meet with you before your event. Caroline and I met for coffee months before she took our engagement photos. Her personality is the perfect combination of warm, animated, and creative, which shines through her gorgeous pictures!

3. Transparency and responsiveness. She is straightforward and honest about what to expect from her, and is always an email, phone call, or text away.

4. Caroline is reliable. I repeat: she is reliable. I never had any doubts that she would show up to our wedding. I can’t stress how important that is.

5. No stiff or awkward photos for this photographer! Caroline engages with her clients and their guests, allowing them to feel comfortable in front of the camera. She knows how to make people laugh and goes the extra mile to capture the true personalities of those she’s photographing.

We can’t say enough good things about Caroline. She comes highly recommended for a reason!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Caroline Meyers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files