Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Andrea Rodway Photography

A premiere Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C. photographer. Andrea covers a multitude of events including: weddings, engagements, sports and commercial events. If you want fabulous, professional images that make you and yours look your best - Andrea Rodway Photography is right for you!

Follow Andrea Rodway Photography on

watson 7617 2

6 Reviews for Andrea Rodway Photography

Julian · Married on 08/25/2018

An Amazing Photographer

Andrea’s dedication to her craft is utterly astounding. She shoots in both film and digital and has an eye that is able to turn your wedding photos into works of art. Truly capturing the romance and magic of the day. She is so easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable while she snapped away. Her fun bubbly personality had us laughing the whole time.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kate · Married on 07/25/2015

Andrea is an absolutely lovely person inside and out. She was extremely accommodating with both mine and my now husband's schedules. We are both in the military and I am in Rhode Island and he is in DC and she was so helpful in scheduling engagement pictures and sticking with us even though our wedding date changed 3 times! Since I was so far away, she was always willing to recommend vendors or offer other help.

We absolutely love both our engagement and wedding photos and Andrea was so creative and willing to work with us wherever we wanted to go. We got married on the National Mall at the WWI memorial and then walked around to the Lincoln memorial and a few other places to do our wedding photos afterwards. Our engagement photos were at the National Arboretum and she was so creative!

I highly recommend Andrea and look forward to working with her again if we every want to take any other photos in the future! If you want to have a great time and feel comfortable go with Andrea! She will make you feel beautiful and produce amazing results!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Miluska · Married on 07/11/2015

Andrea photographed my engagement pictures and wedding. She was great! Very flexible and willing to work with us. I've only seen a couple of my wedding pics yet, but I love them and the engagement pictures were phenomenal. I really enjoyed having her be part of our wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Andrea Rodway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Vintage Floral Design
    Vintage Floral Design Wedding Florists

Andrea is a talented photographer who really 'cares' about her clients. As a vendor, she is one of the sweetest photographer's I have worked with. Highly recommend her!

• Amelia Lawrence Weddings
    Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the privilege of working with Andrea for an early spring March wedding. Andre is a fabulous professional wedding photographer, personable and sweet! When my client booked me to plan their entire wedding; Andrea was on the top of my list for this couple. Her kind, laid back, yet get it done personality is perfect! The couple absolutely loved their engagement session with her and were excited to work with her for their wedding. Andrea is creative and always "working it" to get the best shots that are lovely, detailed and tailored for the couple she is working with.

• Haymarket, 20169 See on map