Caroline Gilbody Photography

$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

CURRENTLY BOOKING 2020 & 2021 WEDDINGS

Caroline Gilbody Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Sutton, Massachusetts. This talented photographer has a love for capturing the natural, raw, and romantic moments of weddings. She believes your wedding is possibly one of the most important days of your life and should be captured in full detail. With her backround in photojournalism and the fine arts, Caroline can provide her clients with an array of candids, formal portraits, and more. Discrete and unobtrusive, best described as 'a fly on the wall' Caroline Gilbody Photography can capture every magical moment of your wedding day and help you relive it for years to come.

Caroline Gilbody Photography offers couples the option of adding photography items to their services, including albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, prints, and save-the-dates. Some of the professional photography services that Caroline offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event a day
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elizabeth M. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Wonderful photographer

I did a boudoir session with Caroline, and it was an amazing experience! Her work blew me away, and I really enjoyed working with her. I did the session to surprise my future husband with on our wedding day, and I know he will love them.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Y. Married on 11/04/2022

Boudoir Shoot with Caroline and Brittany

When I saw my best friend's stunning boudoir shoot photographs and heard about her experience, I knew I had to schedule my own boudoir shoot with Caroline. It was everything I could ask for and I am so happy about all of my photos. I will continue to recommend Caroline and Brittany to all of my friends who are getting boudoir shoots!

Caroline partners with makeup artist Brittney Eileen to provide a great offering of makeup + a boudoir shoot at an amazing price. It was so easy to work with these two and they were so welcoming on the day of my shoot. I immediately felt comfortable and had so much fun during my shoot.

Makeup by Brittany -
    I was so happy with my makeup results from Brittany and it was a confidence boosting way to start the day! Brittany was so easy to talk to and made sure to ask me what I preferred with my makeup. She checked with me when we were done to make sure I loved the results. My skin felt amazing and I felt like I was glowing!

The Shoot -
    I am someone who does not know what to do with their body and was definitely anxious about the shoot, but Caroline provided direction and made me feel comfortable the whole time. Our time together flew by and Caroline got a large variety of shots. I chose to change into three different looks. I also want to mention that I had a large rash on my leg that I was really self conscious about. Caroline was accommodating and flexible, and assured me that this wouldn't effect my photos. She recommended ways that I could put my hand to cover up the spots I didn't want shown.

The Photos -
    Caroline gave an update on her Instagram to keep all of her clients up to date on what edits she was working on, since she provides all different photography offerings. I received my photos super quick and I loved all of them! I had a large variety to choose from and decided to get a book printed through the service Caroline has partnered with her photo delivery. I also received the book really quickly - in less than a week!

Overall -
    I am so happy with my choice to do a boudoir shoot in general, but especially with Caroline. I can't wait to gift my photo book to my fiance for our wedding. The entire experience was so fun and I would definitely do another shoot someday.

Caroline - I can't wait to see how your business grows and expands and hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

First Vendor Booked - Best Decision Ever!

Caroline was our first vendor booked after we got engaged! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, Caroline has changed the way we feel about getting our photos taken. We are the couple that rarely had more than a selfie together throughout our nearly 8 year relationship. It was super important for us to have these photos to remember these special moments in our lives. She made us feel so comfortable and so confident from the very beginning. She was incredibly flexible and responsive throughout. It was super easy to communicate what we were looking for in these photo series. I felt like I was able to express my nerves and anxieties about feeling awkward in photos and she made it work for us! When we saw the results of our engagement shoot- we were blown away. I could never imagine that I would love the way I looked in a photograph. It takes a special photographer with a great eye to enable us to see the beauty. On our wedding day- she worked with my planner, videographer and our families with such calm and professionalism that I never had to worry. She took the lead and helped guide us through the day in a way that flowed well with our timeline. She was one of the first vendors I interacted with on my wedding day and it made me feel so much more at ease about how the day would flow. We truly felt like models.

I recommend Caroline to anyone in need of a photographer- whether it’s for your wedding, engagement shoot, holiday cards, maternity shoot, or just for fun. I know we will be using her in the future as our family begins and grows throughout the years. You can see through her work and through her presence that she has a true, natural talent and puts so much pride and work into everything she does. Hands down the best decision we’ve made during the wedding planning process.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sutton, MA, 01590
Location of (Caroline Gilbody Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding