Pennsburg, PA 18073 Map · Phone number

cakeimagetheknot250
Sugar Blossom Flowers
Sugar Blossom Flowers
Fabric inspired wedding cake.
Fabric inspired wedding cake.
cakeimagetheknot250

4 Reviews for Carolina Lara, Dulce Bella LLC

• W

Wil · event on: 06/22/2012

Carolyn is wonderful! I have used her numerous times for sculptured fondant cakes and recently for a formal affair tier cake and she has created absolutely picture perfect cakes for me. The cakes are always exactly what I wanted with some additional touches. I am very picky! She is a very sweet and truly talented at what she does. She has various cake flavors and fillings to choose from. I always order my favorite Almond Brandy and other layers of a different flavor and they have always been absolutely delicious. Her cakes are light and moist and all of our guests rave about them. She is reasonably priced compared to other vendors I've priced. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Krista · Married on 07/08/2011

I absolutely loved my wedding cake and cupcakes! Carolina is such a sweetheart and is so easy to work with. I had the idea to have cupcakes at my reception and Carolina made my thoughts come to life. She made three different kinds of cupcakes and added sugar flowers to each one. Her sugar flowers are absolutely beautiful and perfectly realistic. My guests at the wedding were raving about the cupcakes. They were delicious. I would absolutely recommend Bella Confectionery Arts to any bride/groom to use at their wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Andrew-Swift · Married on 04/18/2009

We absolutely loved Carolina from her personality to her professionalism! She did an excellent job on our ornate 5 tier wedding cake & the flavor cannot be matched. We fell in love with the almond brandy cake w/ white chocolate fondant!!!! We will be ordering little cakes through her again to celebrate our Wedding Anniversaries annually for years to come!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Carolina Lara, Dulce Bella LLC FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Pennsburg, 18073 See on map
    Location of (Carolina Lara, Dulce Bella LLC)