Carol McClain Hair Salon

Lutz, FL View map

My passion lies in the details of communication. Truly listening to what my clients want allows me to help them express who they are and what they want to say. Hair is very personal! It communicates self-image and cultivates an attitude, if we look good...we feel good!

27 Years Experience
I am a Master Stylist, and have been specializing in advanced hair color for 12 of my 27 year career and can fix most problems that may occur from the application of artificial hair color.

Maxtrix C.R.A.F.T. Certified
I've completed advanced courses in cutting, texture and coloring techniques from Matrix. I've completed classes on Redken and Paul Mitchell products and techniques.

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Haircuts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
    Peggy Married on 03/01/2011
    Carol has been doing my hair for many, many years I have always been confident she would do the perfect style for me (even when I didn't know what I wanted she came through)Thank goodness for thorough,qualified,professional,people like her.She can be trusted.

Deals

Carol McClain Hair Salon 1
Discount
First time customers receive a 20% discount off their service. With our 'Referral Program' a referring customer will receive 20% off their next service.

28151 State RD 56 Lutz, 33559
Location of (Carol McClain Hair Salon)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding