Carly J Saber Event Coordination

Windsor, CA View map Visit website

$5,500 Package Price

Carly J Saber Event Coordination is a luxury wedding planning company based in Windsor, California. The business happily serves those celebrating in the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and greater Bay Area. Founder Carly Saber prioritizes customer service and strives to create stress-free planning experiences from start to finish. She is passionate about cultivating relationships with her clients that allow for smooth communication and an overall enjoyable process. She has extensive connections throughout Wine Country that allow her to bring together a team of curated vendors specific to each couple's needs.

Carly J Saber Event Coordination offers extensive wedding planning and event design services to help to-be-weds host the celebrations of their dreams. For a seamless experience, Carly has put together a number of cohesive packages, such as full coordination and design. With each option, Carly will be on-site on your big day to handle the highlights and details. Services provided by these packages include venue scouting, vendor management, budget analysis, detailed timelines, to-do lists, and more. In addition to wedding-related services, Carly also has experience planning unforgettable proposals and engagements. To begin designing a personalized outline for your special day, this planner invites you to meet her for a consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 + Designer

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 09/18/2021

Like Working with your Best Friend

Carly was absolutely wonderful. She stayed with me through COVID, through the originally planning company going out of business, through starting her own business, and over a two year time period. She never let the hiccups interfere with our planning process and she always kept in touch. She was thoughtful and attentive. She always listened thoughtfully and gave me her full attention every time we spoke. I have and will continue to recommend Carly to friends & family planning their weddings. Thank you Carly!
  • Mikaela
    Mikaela M. Married on 08/21/2021

truly AMAZING and TALENTED - best decision we made for our wedding!!!

Take it from a type-A bride thinking she had everything under control - we are SO thankful for Carly!!! Carly was incredibly positive, responsive, detailed and organized throughout the entire planning process - which I very much so appreciated. Additionally, Carly proactively picked up on the level of detail I wanted to be involved in, and made sure she catered to that throughout the planning process and on the wedding day.

Carly has established herself as one of the BEST wedding planners in the wedding industry (other vendors want to work with her) and she has established amazing relationships with vendors in every category. When our photographers cancelled on us a few weeks before our wedding, Carly reached out to all her photographer connections in the industry to secure us a new photographer in just a couple days. Don't think this is going to happen to you? Trust me, neither did I!

Given how insanely organized she is, it was no surprise when we saw the detailed wedding timeline with the schedule for the entire day including arrival times for all of the vendors, what time I needed to be done with hair/makeup, ceremony lineup time, etc. On the wedding day itself, Carly flawlessly orchestrated everything - we never had to worry about a single thing and could enjoy being in the moment with family and friends.

It was evident to us that Carly truly loves what she does and is so incredibly talented and dedicated. Hands down our best decision we made during the entire wedding process was to work with her.

Pricing

Carly J Saber Event Coordination Price Rates

Team

Carly  Saber
Carly Saber
Owner and Executive Producer

Originally from Los Angeles, I fell In love with the stunning views, the welcoming wineries, and the supportive community of Wine Country to be where I belong. For the past four years I have been bringing together thousands of beautiful moments for my clients. I have established relationships with truly exceptional vendors allowing me to provide my clients with flawless and memorable events. With my attention to detail, each event is produced as though it were my own, and I truly take great pride in the friendship that is kindled with each and every client. I grew up in a home where entertaining was our “hobby” and now having a business transforming clients’ dreams into reality is my dream come true!

Raquel  Oranges
Raquel Oranges
Event Designer

Born and raised in Napa Valley, I am passionate about bringing hospitality and high-level design to my client's weddings and events. With over 10 years of experience and 350+ weddings and events under my belt, I know what it takes to deliver over-the-top events that truly tap into each client's personal vision and style; never creating the same design twice. I reside in Napa with my husband and wonderful baby girl! I cannot wait until my little one explores the world of design and events with me!

Windsor, California Windsor, CA, 95492
3108820400
Location of (Carly J Saber Event Coordination)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding