Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number

About Carly Giglio {makeup artist}

Carly Giglio is a celebrated celebrity makeup artist with a passion for color, glowing skin and celebrating her client’s unique beauty. With almost a decade of industry experience, including red carpet and editorial photoshoots, brand creative campaigns and New York Fashion Week, Carly is all about the details when it comes to creating beauty looks.

“My makeup and artistry philosophy is about enhancing each individual’s natural features, not covering them up,” says Carly. “I love helping people to feel their best and most confident, while exploring the possibilities with makeup.”

A self-taught makeup artist, Carly first discovered her passion for color and artistry at a young age through her love of painting and a background in fine arts. One of her favorite aspects of working in the beauty space is connecting with people and making them feel good about themselves through the power of makeup – transforming a blank canvas into a work of art.

“I love creating beautiful, glowing skin with elements of color and luminosity throughout, and I’m all about seamless builds of color and structure,” Carly says. “But the best payoff is seeing how confident my clients become once they learn some simple makeup tips.”

Carly Services New Jersey, New York City and the Metro area

Follow Carly Giglio {makeup artist} on

Other couples have also viewed

• JV Hair Design
Dana | NYC
Dana | NYC
Elizabeth | NYC
Elizabeth | NYC
kellywilliamsphotog nelinsonsaridwed dec14 2019 makeup 25 3143 51 558480 158976162743844
0136ds0036
befdf99b4c776a50 thumb IMG 9482 1024

21 Reviews for Carly Giglio {makeup artist}

Elizabeth · Married on 01/18/2020

A true professional who will go the extra mile

Carly came as a recommendation from my wedding planner and she did not disappoint.  She is highly communicative, accommodating, and will go the extra mile to give you a look you love.   At our trial she explained every step and stroke she was doing,  took her time to give me the look I absolutely loved, and captured very detailed notes and photos to ensure the look was recreated on the day of the wedding.

The wedding day was even better!  Carly's energy is calming and sitting with her is an oasis on a busy day.  She came prepared for any situation and brought many different shades of lipstick because she remembered that I questioned the color in the trial.  Also, everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful, different, and like the most beautiful version of themselves.  I highly recommend Carly.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Brenna

Brenna N. · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolute perfection.

Carly and her team did makeup for me and my whole bridal party (12!) for my wedding in December. I could gush about Carly for days and still not be done. From the start, Carly was kind, professional, and responsive. She answered every question I had through the planning process--and I had many. When she came to my apartment for my trial I knew she would crush it at my wedding. She listened to my preferences and took the time to understand how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I ended up also having her come the night before to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner, which was perfect. On the day of, she and her team were on time (early, even), organized, and so much fun to be around. I have been in a LOT of weddings, and I have never once been part of a bridal party where every bridesmaid loves their makeup until mine. Not a single one of my 12 bridesmaids had even one complaint--everyone was glowing and looked gorgeous. I also could not have been happier with my wedding day makeup--Carly took her time and executed perfectly. She knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered. My skin has never looked more perfect and I could not have been happier. I also did not have to pay any attention at all to the schedule on the day-of, I was able to just enjoy myself. Carly and her team were on top of timing and the whole day was seamless. When you work with Carly you are working with a true professional. She has a ton of experience, and it shows, and top of it all, she's an awesome person who will have fun with you and your bridal party. You are making a massive mistake if you don't use her for your wedding makeup.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/30/2019

A literal dream come true

Not only was this the easiest decision when it came to wedding planning - but working with Carly was actually a dream come true. From playing pretty pretty princess together when you use to babysit us to spending my wedding morning and your transforming me into a princess. I felt like a million bucks and the morning was so fun with Carly and all of my girls. She is the best of the best xoxo

Sent on 01/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Carly Giglio {makeup artist} FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Woodbridge, New Jersey, 07095 See on map
    Location of (Carly Giglio {makeup artist})