Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number

Carlisle Bakery 1
Carlisle Bakery 2
Carlisle Bakery 3

Kristy · Married on 03/24/2018

After poor customer service at the only other bakery we were familiar with in the area, Carlisle Bakery was highly recommended to my husband and I. Immediately after the cake tasting, we knew we picked the best bakery around! We had 8 inch cakes as our centerpieces, so we wanted a variety, and Eric did not disappoint! We had 7 different flavor combinations and all of them were delicious!! Every cake was beautiful, all decorated differently, and were a great conversation starter at the tables where we had friends and family who were meeting for the first time. The best part is that there was enough cake left over that my husband and I were able to freeze our topper AND enjoy cake a few days after the wedding. Carlisle Bakery is the BEST bakery around, hands down!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Carlisle Bakery 4

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

Every raves about the Carlisle bakery so we decided to meet with Eric and do a taste testing. Everything was so delicious we were so excited to have him make our cake. He drew out our vision perfectly. The cake was delicious and we couldn't have been happier! We had him make our cake and the cupcakes!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired the Carlisle Bakery for both my wedding cake and a more whimsical cake for our rehearsal dinner. I cannot say enough about how wonderful both cakes were, and our wedding cake especially was everything I'd hoped it would be. One of my guests liked it so much that she ate four pieces! I would highly recommend the Carlisle Bakery for any wedding or special event, and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Carlisle Bakery 5
    Carlisle Bakery 6

• Letort View Community Center
    Letort View Community Center Banquet Halls

Carlisle Bakery simply does an outstanding job with their displays. Beautiful and delicious cakes, cupcakes, and desserts. Eric and his staff pay great attention to detail and are wonderful to work with.

• Carlisle, 17013 See on map