Carlisle Bakery Reviews

Carlisle Bakery 1
Carlisle Bakery 2
Carlisle Bakery 3

Kristy · Married on 03/24/2018

After poor customer service at the only other bakery we were familiar with in the area, Carlisle Bakery was highly recommended to my husband and I. Immediately after the cake tasting, we knew we picked the best bakery around! We had 8 inch cakes as our centerpieces, so we wanted a variety, and Eric did not disappoint! We had 7 different flavor combinations and all of them were delicious!! Every cake was beautiful, all decorated differently, and were a great conversation starter at the tables where we had friends and family who were meeting for the first time. The best part is that there was enough cake left over that my husband and I were able to freeze our topper AND enjoy cake a few days after the wedding. Carlisle Bakery is the BEST bakery around, hands down!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Carlisle Bakery 4

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

Every raves about the Carlisle bakery so we decided to meet with Eric and do a taste testing. Everything was so delicious we were so excited to have him make our cake. He drew out our vision perfectly. The cake was delicious and we couldn't have been happier! We had him make our cake and the cupcakes!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired the Carlisle Bakery for both my wedding cake and a more whimsical cake for our rehearsal dinner. I cannot say enough about how wonderful both cakes were, and our wedding cake especially was everything I'd hoped it would be. One of my guests liked it so much that she ate four pieces! I would highly recommend the Carlisle Bakery for any wedding or special event, and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Carlisle Bakery 5
    Carlisle Bakery 6

Donna · Married on 08/05/2017

Carlisle Bakery provided a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. The were eager to work with her and her fiance to make the flavors they wanted. It looked beautiful and tasted so delicious that one guest (a petite young woman) confessed to eating two pieces!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • musicdance17

megan · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved our cake! It was a castle cake with a dragon on it and this bakery did an amazing job with that request. It had an amazing look and tasted so good.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding was on 06/27/15 and Carlisle Bakery made our wedding cake for us. Our cake was more beautiful than I could have imagined. And out all of the weddings I have been to ours was the best tasting. The frosting wasn't over sweet, the cake was moist, and the fillings were heavenly. They were very accomidating with everything and the cost of the cake was very reasonable!!!! Thank you Carlisle Bakery for the wedding cake of our dreams!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Eric and his team did a small wedding cake for us as well as some lovely cupcakes and cheesecake squares. The cake was simple but beautiful and it was all delicious! They are very friendly and accommodating. We are happy with our decision to go with the Carlisle bakery for our wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2016

We loved our cake! Unfortunately, I didn't get to try any at the wedding and we left so fast for our honeymoon the extra cake went with our families, who loved it, but we are looking forward to buying our next event cake from them so we can have it again! They are so friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lesley · Married on 08/08/2015

The bakery provided cupcakes and a 2 tiered cake for our wedding and we had nothing left! People raved over the flavors the cake was moist and delicious!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

I've never heard anyone rave about a wedding cake like they did at our wedding! Carlisle Bakery's cakes are the most delicious things ever. We had a three tier vanilla cake, with layers of strawberry, raspberry, and vanilla buttercream frosting, with vanilla buttercream icing the three tiers in a paddled texture. Carlisle Bakery also added flowers from our florist to cascade down the side of the cake - it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I know we're supposed to wait until the 1st anniversary to eat the top tier.... but it was the first thing we ate when we got home from the honeymoon! If you haven't been to Carlisle Bakery... go now. Deliciousness!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sharice · Married on 05/08/2015

Our family and friends looooovvveedddd our cake!! Very tasty! Perfect decision working with Carlisle Bakery! Our baker Eric, was thee best!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

I highly recommend the Carlisle Bakery. They provided our wedding cake and it was outstanding. We had two flavor choices and both were delicious. The cake was beautiful and exactly what we had wanted. The cake was moist the day of and all the guests raved about how great it was.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Excellent to work with and delicious cake.

Sent on 08/05/2014

The cake was beautiful we found one online and they nailed it. The flavors were awesome everyone loved it they will definitely get more business from me.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Christen · Married on 01/04/2014

BEST bakery in Central PA, hands down. They created an amazing dessert bar for our wedding reception with petit fours, mini cheesecakes, mini pies, cream puffs, mini cannoli and cupcakes. It was a huge hit and everything tasted out-of-this world.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Judy and Bill · Married on 04/04/2015

Nadine was great to work with. She helped us design a simple elegant cake that kept in the theme of our wedding. It was beautiful and delicious and we will use this bakery again!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Tera · Married on 05/26/2013

Carlisle Bakery was so easy to work with and their cake and cupcakes for my daughter's wedding were wonderful. The bakery handled so much for us, a small cake and cupcakes for the wedding, chocolate chip cookies bagged and tied as favors and even a donut cake for the rehearsal. At the last minute, we added on pastries for brunch the following day and they handled it like a charm. Everything was delicious! The staff are very professional and the owners are just nice people!

Sent on 08/02/2013

e · Married on 10/12/2013

My cake was beautiful and exactly what I ordered! It was delicious also and I received tons of compliments on how good it was. I ordered it and didn't have to think about it again...it was delivered on time and exactly as we discussed. It was nice to not have to worry about it. I thought it was very expensive, but I am told that all wedding cakes are. :)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Brandy · Married on 10/11/2014

Carlisle bakery is wonderful and so are their goodies! Instead of a cake we had pumpkin pie, pineapple upside down cake, brownies, cream puffs, cookies and muffins. Everyone loved the desserts.

Sent on 10/17/2014

3.5

We ordered a wedding cake with hunter green ribbons and fall colored leaves. They asked for a picture which I sent. All the leaves were hunter green, not quite what I asked for but it looked nice. We had cake, pies, and pumpkin cheesecake. I only had the opportunity to try the pumpkin cheesecake... it was very good!

Sent on 10/23/2014

KC · Married on 02/15/2014

2.0

Unfortunately my wedding cake topper fell off of the cake and ruined the one side of it. My guest book attendant tried to fix it but she had to push it down into the cake and it pretty much ruined it. There was no glitter on the cake that I could tell and didn't really look like the picture I wanted them to copy.

However, the Dessert table that they set up was delicious and way more affordable than Pennsylvania Bakery. So if you want a candy bar or dessert table go for Carlisle Bakery, not so much wedding cakes...

Sent on 02/16/2014

1.5

I got my wedding cake from Carlisle Bakery and was unhappy with the look of it. My wedding colors were plum purple and burnt orange and the ribbons (made of fondant) looked black and red, they even had color swatches to go off of and the piping wasn't done very well and the colors from the fondant ribbons started to bleed into each other! I was so disappointed with the look of it. It tasted wonderful, it was delicious, we had strawberry filling with Italian buttercream on the outside.

Sent on 10/09/2013