Winnetka, CA 91306 Map · Phone number

Teri · Married on 06/27/2010

Awesome pictures!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Kristin · Married on 04/05/2009

Cari took our trash the dress/newlywed session photos a couple of months after our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with how our photos turned out. It was so much fun to get back into my wedding dress and take photos again, and Cari is so friendly and nice that it made easy to pose and get comfortable. I was very impressed with our photos when we got them - Cari did an excellent job editing all of them - not just the top 10 or so like many photographers do.

Here is a link to some of the photos Cari took for us: http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/kristinkay/trash-the-dress-photos

I would definitely recommend her for anyone wanting to take trash the dress or any other type of photos!

Sent on 07/27/2010
  • HolyMolyMatrimony

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2008

I discovered Cari's passion for photography right as my DH and I found out we were expecting our 1st baby, so it was destined for us to take take our maternity pictures with her! Cari was so sweet and super easy to 'work' with! I loved that she is very easy to talk to and always got back to me timely. We collaborated creative ideas and they all definitely showed in the pictures, most of all she truly captured the emotions that we felt during that special time in our life. She made me feel 100% comfortable with my body (even though I was huge lol!) and I felt beautiful! Our pictures came out amazing!!!! I always get compliments on them, and it feels great to have these pictures to cherish forever! The photohoot was so much fun, and she was very patient with me- and that ment a lot! Not only because I was preggie, but with many phootshoots you feel rushed or timed, although with Cari I never felt that way. This was such a happy and pleasant experience for me and I am so grateful for her talent! If you would like to see any of our pictures feel free to contact me!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Award

• Kristeen LaBrot Events
    Kristeen LaBrot Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Cari on several events and she is one of my favorites! She is super professional, dedicated very easy to work with. I highly recommend her as your photographer.

• Winnetka, 91306 See on map