Capture Your Moments

Syracuse, NY View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Capture Your Moments is a wedding photography and videography company in Cicero, New York. Maureen and Christopher Tricase, a mother--son duo, strive to produce creative photographs and videos that reflect the authentic emotions of couples on their wedding day. By including engagement shoots in every package, they make sure to take the time to get to know their clients before their big day, allowing the couple to be relaxed and express themselves naturally. Capture Your Moments aims to provide couples with photos that can be showcased at their home as timeless art.

Capture Your Moments employs a contemporary, photojournalistic style of photography. They provide final photos in various formats such as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Molly
    Molly H. Married on 10/26/2019

Capture Your Moments was AH-MAZ-ING!

Where to begin! The mother-son team of Maureen and Chris Tricase for Capture Your Moments were everything my husband and I could have ever wanted in photographers. We did not go with the video package they offer so I cannot speak on that behalf but their photos...left us speechless and amazed at how well they captured our personality, silliness, and love. From the start, we wanted to work with them after how fun and inviting they were when we met them at a local Wedding Expo. They worked well with our schedules and were always a text or email away with any questions we had. With the package we went with, we were able to get engagement photos at no additional charge. They produced beautiful engagement photos of us at Green Lakes around sunset! So many unique shots and angles that we had never seen before. Then on our big day they were so easy to work with and made the most of the day by coming to the Salon where I was getting ready in the morning. They went early to the Church to snap photos of the location and all the tiny details that made my dress, jewelry, and shoes. They split up and Maureen stayed with the girls while we all got dressed and ready while Chris hung out with the guys while they got ready. They were with us for 12 hours on our wedding day! They had super fun and special ideas for photos after getting to know us, so the photos bring out my husband and I in the best way. Any photo we also wanted taken of family members or different angles and ideas we had, they said no problem and went right at it. Their patience with the craziness of the day was also a plus! They both also worked with our awesome bridal party to get the best shots. We honestly could not have chosen a better duo to capture each moment of our wedding day and are still smiling ear to ear every time we look at our wedding pictures. Thank you to Capture Your Moments!!!

Capture Your Moments's reply:

Thank you so much! You had a beautiful wedding and what a wonderful family you have. There was not a dry eye in the house for the father daughter dance, including us! We wish you a wonderful "happily ever after!"
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/12/2019

The best choice you could make!

We could not have asked for better photographers! The pictures and video of our special day are stunning! You guys did an amazing job and even above that you both are so great to work with! We had so much fun with you guys and you made it so easy and stress free from our first meeting together all the way to the wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you! You guys are the best!

Capture Your Moments's reply:

We had so much fun with you two! What a beautiful wedding day. Thank you for the wonderful review.
    Danielle W. Married on 09/07/2019

Dynamic Duo

Chris And Maureen are outstanding at what they do and amazing people on top of that. I had told my husband we can’t jump the gun because I want to make sure we pick the right people. Within five minutes of our first meeting I knew they were the ones. We had never had our pictures taken professionally so naturally you are nervous and feel silly. With them it was so easy and fun!! We laughed a lot at our engagement shoot and I was blow away by the pictures. After that I was the most excited thinking about what our pictures and video were going to look like on the actual wedding day. they had me daydreaming about it everyday! I am not exaggerating When I say I have watched our video hundreds of times and I smile ear to ear every time, it just doesn’t get old. I can’t find a photo I don’t like. They are amazing and the way they work together is something special. I can’t wait to have pictures with them in the future. You will not be disappointed in this dynamic duo!

Capture Your Moments's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So happy for you both and we look forward to more photo sessions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

7238 Rt 31 Syracuse, NY, 13039
Location of (Capture Your Moments)

Capture Your Moments frequently asked questions

What photography services does Capture Your Moments include in the starting price?

Capture Your Moments includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Capture Your Moments include in their most popular wedding package?

Capture Your Moments includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Capture Your Moments offer?

Capture Your Moments offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Capture Your Moments offer?

Capture Your Moments offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Capture Your Moments offer for wedding events?

Capture Your Moments offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Capture Your Moments and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Capture Your Moments is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding