Capri Restaurant

• Tasty Creations Catering

4 Reviews for Capri Restaurant

• Frances

Frances · Married on 03/24/2017

BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER! Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food at our wedding. We were blown away by the presentation and the food was excellent!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Phoebe · Married on 03/19/2011

I had a great experience with Capri. They handled all of my rentals, as well as the catering, and everything turned out beautifully. The contact person is very responsive by email, and didn't mind my nagging him about all the little details. The food was AMAZING, service was impeccable, and dealing with Capri was a pleasure. I would gladly recommend them.

Sent on 04/05/2011

Samantha · Married on 05/02/2009

Wow! I was sooo happy with the services at Capri Restaurant! I can't even find one complaint if I tried. They were able to offer us a ridicules good price... the lowest price we could find (and we looked). James, the owner, was so helpful and just a great person to work with! When we tasted the food we couldn't believe the price... because it was soo good! The day of the wedding we had a buffet for 210 people with pink sauce on penne pasta, chicken Parmesan, salad, and bread. EVERYONE had to comment on how good the food was! Many went back for seconds. It was a great success! I have been wanting to visit the restaurant since the wedding to eat the pink sauce pasta!

Sent on 05/21/2009

• 935 N Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL, 33092 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Capri Restaurant)