Cape Coral Floral Designs

Cape Coral, FL View map

Cape Coral Floral Designs can make your every floral wish come true for your dream wedding. Our team of experienced staff are ready and eager to assist with every detail of your wedding flowers; no matter how big are small your wedding plans may be.

Cape Coral Floral Designs is family owned and operated, with award winning designers. We are proud to have been Voted The Best Florist in Cape Coral for the last Six years (2005 to 2010). Call us on 239-772-3377 let us show you why!

View more of our work at www.facebook.com/CapeCoralFloralDesigns

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Linda Married on 01/16/2016
    I used Cape Coral Floral Designs for my wedding. The flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Tammy was so wonderful to work with and my bouquet came out EXACTLY as I had envisioned. The boutonnieres were just as gorgeous along with all of the floral arrangements for the tables and the reception dinner. I could not have asked for anything else. They are the simply the best ! Thank you !!
  • User2342944 2+ years ago
    Loved my bouquet. very accommodating to stay under budget yet still was beyond happy with the final product.
    Jasmine Married on 07/11/2015
    Planning a destination wedding is not easy, especially when it comes to flowers. Cape Coral Floral Design made my vision come true-even when I wasn't sure what that was myself! Tammy was easy to work with and accommodated my various pinterest ideas! Honestly, I was so impressed with their work! They could not have done a more perfect job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Cape Coral Floral Designs 1
Gift
Our wedding consultations are always free and we always give every bride a complementary throw away bouquet to match her wedding flowers.

Tiphanie's Professional Makeup & Master Stylists Tiphanie's Professional Makeup & Master Stylists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cape Coral Floral Designs is the place to order all your flowers and designs. They are the best!

Butterfly Kisses Photography Butterfly Kisses Photography Wedding Photographers

Cape Coral Florist is great for when we have worked together, and great for my own wedding flowers in Jan of 2011. I loved how I could go in the day before and take a preview of my flowers, and they were beautiful! Everything arrived on time and was perfect the way I wanted them!

Mason's Bakery Mason's Bakery Wedding Cakes

I can't say enough great things about Cape Coral Floral Design. Each time they send flowers to us to put on a wedding cake they show up fresh and beautiful.

1830 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 10 Cape Coral, FL, 33990

Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 Saturday 9:00 to 4:00
Location of (Cape Coral Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding