2126 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33990 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cape Coral Floral Designs

Cape Coral Floral Designs can make your every floral wish come true for your dream wedding. Our team of experienced staff are ready and eager to assist with every detail of your wedding flowers; no matter how big are small your wedding plans may be.

Cape Coral Floral Designs is family owned and operated, with award winning designers. We are proud to have been Voted The Best Florist in Cape Coral for the last Six years (2005 to 2010). Call us on 239-772-3377 let us show you why!

View more of our work at www.facebook.com/CapeCoralFloralDesigns

Follow Cape Coral Floral Designs on

1 1
5 1

24 Reviews for Cape Coral Floral Designs

Linda · Married on 01/16/2016

I used Cape Coral Floral Designs for my wedding. The flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Tammy was so wonderful to work with and my bouquet came out EXACTLY as I had envisioned. The boutonnieres were just as gorgeous along with all of the floral arrangements for the tables and the reception dinner. I could not have asked for anything else. They are the simply the best ! Thank you !!

Loved my bouquet. very accommodating to stay under budget yet still was beyond happy with the final product.

jasmine · Married on 07/11/2015

Planning a destination wedding is not easy, especially when it comes to flowers. Cape Coral Floral Design made my vision come true-even when I wasn't sure what that was myself! Tammy was easy to work with and accommodated my various pinterest ideas! Honestly, I was so impressed with their work! They could not have done a more perfect job!

Cape Coral Floral Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cape Coral Floral Designs 1
    Bridal Giveaway
    Our wedding consultations are always free and we always give every bride a complementary throw away bouquet to match her wedding flowers.

• Tiphanie's Professional Makeup & Master Stylists
    Tiphanie's Professional Makeup & Master Stylists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cape Coral Floral Designs is the place to order all your flowers and designs. They are the best!

• Butterfly Kisses Photography
    Butterfly Kisses Photography Wedding Photographers

Cape Coral Florist is great for when we have worked together, and great for my own wedding flowers in Jan of 2011. I loved how I could go in the day before and take a preview of my flowers, and they were beautiful! Everything arrived on time and was perfect the way I wanted them!

• Mason's Bakery
    Mason's Bakery Wedding Cakes

I can't say enough great things about Cape Coral Floral Design. Each time they send flowers to us to put on a wedding cake they show up fresh and beautiful.

• 2126 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral, FL 33990 See on map