4970 Arville st, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Map · Phone number

About Canna Lily Catering

Looking for that special touch? Look no further! Canna Lily Catering is among the best caterers Las Vegas has to offer.

Canna Lily is a full service catering and event planning company, creating custom menus to fit each client’s unique taste and budget. Our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, while offering professional and friendly catering services at affordable rates. Our fresh vibrant presentation embraces the flavors of the world’s cuisines, impressing even the most discriminating palates. We take all diets into account when suggesting menus to our clients. Vegetarian, vegan, GF and old fashioned comfort foods with modern twist, to name a few.

Whether you’re planning a classic wedding menu with a plated dinner, an event that requires expertise in executing the event under the skies, a tasteful, budget minded buffet, or a cocktail party in a private home, Canna Lily Catering willll help you create a menu to reflect your own unique style and budget.

With at least 1000 weddings under our belt, allow your guests to become our guests.

We realize the importance of your specail day and our hope is that you’ll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations. Call our event coordinator today for a consultation.

(702) 418-5881

d498f05982f6a860 1386306349824 photo 1

15 Reviews for Canna Lily Catering

• Y

Yvette · Married on 08/04/2013

Canna Lily Catering did the hors d' oeuvre and cupcakes at our wedding. They went above and beyond by adding a fruit and cheese tray. They served my guest and was extremely professional. My guests have not stopped talking about how good the food was and how pleasant staff was. From the time that I first called and talked to Cindy till the week after the event it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. Koby and Cindy really made our wedding day more special than what it would have already been. They have a way of putting your mind at ease during what is normally a stressful time of planning to make sure everything is perfect. I would recommend Cana Lily Catering to everyone or anyone in need of a caterer. I also work for the Housing Authority and they did an annual event last year which is still being complimented on. I cannot thank Cindy and Koby enough. I wish there was something I could do for you in return. You two are the best.

Sent on 08/20/2013

We spoke to six caterers before choosing Canna Lily Catering for our backyard wedding. Our wedding consisted of 210 guests, we provided passed hors d'oeuvre, an open bar, (Canna Lilly provided the bar and staff, we provided the beer and wine) and a massive buffet of delicious food. Canna Lily was not the least expensive and not the most expensive. They were however, the most proactive and reliable company we spoke to. It was obvious they had experience but also a great work ethic and a sense to get the job done perfectly. We had a tasting with the owners Koby and Cindy at there home and the food was amazing! We remained in contact with them for several months before the wedding. I would call Cindy for everything from what to rent, what to buy, if we should provide soda, how much liquor we needed per person, bathroom rentals.... I went to her for downright everything! She was always extremely helpful and happy to help! I met or spoke with Cindy or Koby almost every day the week before our wedding. I was convinced there was no way we could pull off such a grand event in our backyard... they consistently and politely told me not to worry, they would handle it. Boy were they right! The day of my wedding everything went perfectly. Their staff was amazing. My Husband and I are vegetarians, there staff consistently approached us with only veggie hors d'oeuvre's and checked on us often to see if we needed anything during the reception. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and went back for seconds and thirds. Only once I saw Koby during my wedding, only for him to say hello and see if I needed anything, other than that... nothing... which I appreciated! I didn't want to spend my wedding day dealing with issues and answering questions! Koby and his staff created such a perfect environment I forgot I was in my backyard and not a first class restaurant! Their staff left my house nearly spotless Thank you Cana Lilly.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Canna Lily Catering's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experiences about our catering services for future clients. I appreciate the time and effort you took to put it so eloquently! I hope you are guys are doing great and enjoying newlywed life together!

Nili · Married on 06/29/2012

I hired Canna Lily to cater my wedding in Vegas and wow, what an amazing job they did! From the initial site visit to creating a suitable menu for my 150 diverse guests, they managed to give it a 10+. Cindy's competency in managing her events is stellar! Her staff were professional, friendly, neatly dressed and knew about the food. She found ways to keep within my medium range budget without sacrificing quality and service.I highly recommend their services for those looking for a great caterer!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Canna Lily Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Asian
    Italian
    Mediterranean
    Middle Eastern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer