We come to you!, Las Vegas, NV 89131 Map · Phone number

About Artisan Chef

Chef Maggie and Chef Malinda of Two Chefs to Go are private chefs that specialize in outstanding cuisine freshly prepared at your site. We offer wedding and event planning services including, but not limited to finding you a venue, entertainment, rentals, etc.

All of our menus are customized to your tastes and preferences. We also have a large master menu for you to browse through in case you need ideas or recommendations.

Give us a call today and let us help make your event delicious, memorable, and stress-free!!

• Diamond Events
f011de927a295f0f Capture
bf1e7f4dc8d8a8f5 1524801968 c616748860b9b582 1524801966459 3 Capture

4 Reviews for Artisan Chef

Beth · Married on 11/07/2009

Chef Maggie, Chef Malinda, and their staff were superb! They made my wedding day so much easier. I did our wedding myself to save money. All I had to do is tell them what i wanted and it was taken care of, as far as all the guest tables , the bar set up, and the buffet. The food was excellent! Im still getting comments on how everyone loved it. If you want great food, and great service 2Chefs 2 Go are who you want to use. I cant wait to have a private party at home and use them again. Sincerely, Beth

Sent on 11/21/2009

Artisan Chef's reply:

Hello Beth! Chef Malinda and I were honored that you chose us to do your wedding! You were by far, the most organized bride we have ever met!! You helped us really understand you vision and feel of your wedding. We were so happy to make your wedding day special!! Best Wishes to you and your hubby.

Daniel · Married on 04/11/2009

Susan and I were extremely happy with Two Chefs to Go. The #1 comment from all of our guests was "Wow, that was the best food I have ever had at a wedding!" And we definitely agree. I have had the pleasure of attending several functions where Maggie and Malinda were the caterers. Each time, the presentation and taste of all of the different food items were simply amazing. If you are a couple looking for a caterer, this will be your easiest and best decision. They will walk you step by step of what you will need and a wide variety of items to choose from. Everything is prepared on location and is also cleaned up spotless when it is over. Just writing this makes me wish I was eating some of their dishes right now! :o)

v/r
    Daniel and Susan Farris

Sent on 08/29/2009

Artisan Chef's reply:

Daniel, you and Susan were a joy to work with. Chef Malinda and I really understood your tastes and preferences. Your Wedding was so much fun and a real pleasure for us. Thanks for choosing us for your special day!

EME · Married on 04/25/2010

I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas so I was a little nervous about finding vendors online. Two Chefs to Go turned out to be a great decision. The food was Great, everyone is still talking about it!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Artisan Chef's reply:

Thank you Eme for your kind words. Chef Malinda and I loved being a part of your special day. The Wedding was beautiful! We wish you both many happy years together!!

Award

Artisan Chef FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 40.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Ron Dillon Photography
    Ron Dillon Photography Wedding Photographers

Two Chefs TO Go are simply awesome. Their customer service is outstanding and their food is delicious....no...REALLY delicious. They take great pride in what they do and it shows.

• Harry O Productions
    Harry O Productions Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Two Chefs to Go. Maggie & Malinda are true professionals with a passion for what they do. I was really impressed how well they handled every stage from setup to cleanup. Hire Two Chefs To Go for your next event! There food is delicious & well presented!

• We come to you! Las Vegas, 89131 See on map