2221 E Winston Rd. Suite S, Anaheim, CA 92806 Map · Phone number

About Candy Vixen

If you are looking to create a wow factor for your next soiree consider having a Candy Buffet.

It's ideal if you're planning a child's birthday, sweet sixteen, wedding, quinceanera, holiday party, anniversary or business function, a candy buffet can do wonders.

Every party hostess has a vision of how they want their party to look and feel. So we aim high in satisfaction, and will work together with you one-on-one to design a dazzling candy buffet to meet your every need.

Each and every Candy Vixen, Candy Buffet is designed to complement the theme of the

occasion. Every design is unique and each production is a one-of-a-kind.

All of our candy buffets and stations include the following:

Set up at least 2 hours prior to event and the tabletop take-down and table clean up

Use of all necessary designer jars, trays, towers, candy scoops and tongs.

Packaging of any extra goodies that you get to keep!

We will gladly coordinate with any event planners, caterers or venues to acquire matching

linens if necessary. All of our consultations are complimentary.

We offer an unlimited selection of candy items including retro, international,

theater size, holiday themed items, chocolates, nuts & fruits, gourmet treats and more.

So the possibilities are endless!

039VENDKLKWUWL
50b4a509a646f516 CANDY VIXEN wedding
Wedding Candy Buffet for 250 guest
Blue, White & Some Bling for this bride.
Blue, White & Some Bling for this bride.
Treats
NAACPImageAwards4
039VENDKLKWUWL
50b4a509a646f516 CANDY VIXEN wedding

4 Reviews for Candy Vixen

Desiree did a candy bar for our wedding. All I had to do was tell her the theme and colors of my wedding and pick candies and she took care of the rest! She was absolutely amazing and everything looked so beautiful. I have no complaints at all, and I would more than highly recommend candy vixen to anyone! They also gave us a cute bag with Mr & Mrs printed on it with our wedding day filled with my favorite candies from the candy bar so we could snack on our honeymoon! So very thoughtful, and detail oriented. I was blown away! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special and beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2015

CHERYL · Married on 08/03/2013

Candy Vixen did an elegant and fun candy buffet for my wedding. It was exactly what my husband and I envisioned. Desire answered all my questions and was available with every contact. She was very easy to talk to and helped to meet our budget. I was a little nervous because I never met Desire in person. All of our communication was done via email or phone. And the payments could be made online via Paypal. When I saw the candy buffet before the ballroom opened on our wedding day, my nerves calmed and I couldn't believe how awesome the table looked. The presentation and attention to detail was great. I loved all the "bling" and color that Desire chose for the decor. We loved the little signs. And we loved that we got our own "Bride and Groom" bags of candy filled with the candies we chose. The candy buffet was a hit and all the goodies were gone by the end of the night. Our candy buffet is pictured on Candy Vixen's website -- "Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa". She's a candy ninja! Desire set up the table and cleaned up without us knowing she was there. I will definitely contact Candy Vixen for my next event. Thank you Desire!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Sherrie · Married on 06/29/2013

They set up an amazing candy bar with beautiful jars and candy. They were all tied with bows and had bags with the brides name on them. Fantastic job Desiree and team...

Sent on 06/30/2013

Candy Vixen FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Dessert, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up